Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

sorry but can we just draft a guy and sign another low cost guy in free agency. Id rather us draft a LG and pound people. lets face it. crowder was invisible a lot last year. we could snag a guy in 2-4 and be okay......maybe. 

3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Watch the "big splash WR" be either AJ Green or Stephon Diggs

As a Georgia fan, I wouldn't mind AJ Green.  The price in draft picks has to be right for a 31 year old receiver who doesn't have a stellar recent history of health.  Even though I disagree with the big money spent on Collins, trading for AJ Green without sacrificing much in the way of picks and having a decent draft could get the front office to their goal of treading water at 7-9 wins, provided they get solid QB play that limits turnovers and they run over opponents with AD and Guice.  Not saying I agree with the direction of things, but that seems to be the goal they are pushing towards and they would reach it.  

Landon Collins and AJ Green would also sell a fair amount of jerseys too, so there's that as well.  

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

In splash order as I wouldn’t trade for any of them- not because they are bad, but because it won’t make much difference to our record but Bruce and Dumbo  will because it could save their jobs in 19 and sell tickets 

A J Green 

Larry Fitzgerald or thrown in with Rosen for our number 2 this year and a 3 next year

Sammt Watkins- 

Calvin Ridley 

Dez Bryant 

AJ Green is likely.  Fitz is a Cardinals icon, there is no way they are trading him, especially since Kyler Murray is going to need a reliable receiver in year one.  Sammy Watkins is a bust in my mind.  The Falcons would be crazy to trade Ridley on his rookie deal, and if they didn't sign Bryant last year, they most certainly aren't doing it after he tore his Achilles late in the year and didn't play at all in 2018.  

10 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Watch the "big splash WR" be either AJ Green or Stephon Diggs

Have you heard anything about the Vikings shopping him? I haven’t seen anything. I would def be interested in getting Diggs tho, I have really high expectations for Cam Sims, I feel like he can be a diamond in the rough for us and an absolute steal if healthy and same with trey Quinn. A guy who I have been waiting for is Robert Davis, I was big on him when we drafted him and really want to see him healthy, kid can play 

if we could get Diggs who I doubt gets traded since I’ve heard nothing I would be ecstatic

Diggs, Prich, Quinn, Sims, Davis, and Doctson doesn’t seem too bad to go into the season with however, I’m all for cutting Prich if he flops this year

8 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

In splash order as I wouldn’t trade for any of them- not because they are bad, but because it won’t make much difference to our record but Bruce and Dumbo  will because it could save their jobs in 19 and sell tickets 

A J Green 

Larry Fitzgerald or thrown in with Rosen for our number 2 this year and a 3 next year

Sammt Watkins- 

Calvin Ridley 

Dez Bryant 

Definitely true, we aren’t a contender. We should be using our draft capital to continue to build our team.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I just heard on The TEAM 980 that Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie signed with the Redskins.

Saw it on bleacher report. So he came out of retirement, wonder why they don’t have any interest in bringing breeland back in..

hope cromartie stayed in shape. I guess it’s a move that doesn’t block the youngsters for the future 

hope it’s for next to nothing

Just now, LoganF89 said:

Saw it on bleacher report. So he came out of retirement, wonder why they don’t have any interest in bringing breeland back in..

hope cromartie stayed in shape. I guess it’s a move that doesn’t block the youngsters for the future 

I'm assuming its because we need help in the slot, and Breeland is better outside.  Norman, Dunbar and Moreau are all better outside too.  

9 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I wonder if Collins signing with the Redskins had anything to do with DRC deciding to sign here.

Archived