Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm personally happy with Keenum. Not as our future, but as a bridge.

He doesn't take care of the ball like Alex did, but he also doesn't choke in every big spotlight game he's ever played in either.

Whether he starts or plays the backup role, I welcome his addition.

I just look forward to watching a game where it's tied or were down 3 with under 5 minutes to play.

And knowing our QB has a good chance to put the team on his shoulders and come out victorius.

Rather than predicting that our QB will throw a game killing int, or get sacked & fumble or even forget to spike the ball with no timeouts remaining.

or even forget to spike the ball with no timeouts remaining.

Dammm, that was goodun !! 

4 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

What happened to the NFL East thread-- dead and buried somewhere ? I want to rant about the Eaglets getting Jordan Howard for next to nothing when we have a Model T and a Caddy with a bad wheel bearing . !

Somewhere back amongst the pages.

This works too:

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

He was ruined by the fact he was terrible.

I think things would’ve been different for him and his development as a young QB if instead of Spurier, Marty or Gibbs would’ve been his HC in 02 & 03. Ramsey was so gun shy and had happy feet in the pocket pocket bc of the beatings he took playing in Spurier’s offense, if he had been properly developed and protected like many other young Redskins QBs in the 80s, 90s & this century, things may have worked out differently, but we’ll never know. 

On 3/30/2019 at 4:53 AM, turtle28 said:

I think things would’ve been different for him and his development as a young QB if instead of Spurier, Marty or Gibbs would’ve been his HC in 02 & 03. Ramsey was so gun shy and had happy feet in the pocket pocket bc of the beatings he took playing in Spurier’s offense, if he had been properly developed and protected like many other young Redskins QBs in the 80s, 90s & this century, things may have worked out differently, but we’ll never know. 

While Spurrier's system did Ramsay no favors, he also never showed that he belonged as a starting QB in the NFL.

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It seems that that is the pedigree for a lot of Redskins QBs post-Gibbs 1.0. 

Except for Trent Green and Kirk Cousins, neither of which we kept long term. Last decade Green should’ve been our QB for most of the decade but selling the team & Snyder got in the way. Cousins should still be our QB but Dan Snyder and Brice Allen got in the way.

9 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Yeah, this should be filed under big fat waste of time. Why even bring him in?

Vet min maybe? I think I’d rather they re-sign Michael Floyd. At least Floyd learned the offense last year. 

Still Dontrell Inman seems like a better option than either.

Archived