Rumor: teams interested in Duke Johnson

Kiwibrown

No one is saying he is a bad player, but acting like he's the piece that puts you over the top for obj is unjustified and laughable

Yeah I’m not defending any of that.

I don’t even think he’d be involved in a deal for OBJ tbh, they’ve already got Barkley.

16 hours ago, N4L said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES

The third line of your post essentially agrees with that I am saying.. he doesn't carry a lot of trade value 

Saying a guy with high ypt was 'underused' and implying that with more touches he would have the same ypt is a bad argument. Your ypt typically drops with more touches 

No one is saying he is a bad player, but acting like he's the piece that puts you over the top for obj is unjustified and laughable

This just in: GIANTS literally LAUGH at the BROWNS trade request

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/3/7/18255016/cleveland-browns-giants-reportedly-laughed-trade-offer-for-odell-beckham-jr 

11 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Uh, okay. I don't think LGB ever said that Duke would be considered a key piece in trading for OBJ.

All of you guys are so quick to defend LGB lol 

He was merely the one who quoted me after I said that Duke didn't have much trade value.

No browns fans said explicitly that Duke plus whatever for obj trade was imminent in this thread, but it was implied - which is laughable 

20 minutes ago, N4L said:

He was merely the one who quoted me after I said that Duke didn't have much trade value.

No browns fans said explicitly that Duke plus whatever for obj trade was imminent in this thread, but it was implied - which is laughable 

I'm quick to defend someone when someone else is putting words in their mouth. In the Browns forum, I don't think anyone has implied that Duke would be a significant piece. At most he'd be a secondary piece in a trade for OBJ. With that said, I don't think a trade for OBJ is going to happen, anyway.

And again, most Browns fans acknowledge that Duke doesn't have much trade value. Most of us just think Duke holds more value to us than a mid-round pick, which is why most of us would prefer to just keep him.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:18 PM, N4L said:

You mean the trade request that didn’t involve Duke?  

giphy.gif 

On 3/7/2019 at 4:39 PM, DawgX said:

Uh, okay. I don't think LGB ever said that Duke would be considered a key piece in trading for OBJ.

Thanks bud, and you know what?  You’re right, I didn’t.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:53 PM, N4L said:

giphy.gif 

I agreed with you!!! 

Not by me broseph, I said the opposite in fact.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Whatever this is supposed to be isn't loading. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with a mini-football anyways. Still hate you tho. 

Archived