Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hope it isnt OBJ with our 1st.

OBJ with our 2nd and a 3rd or 2 3rds and a 5th. 

Dont want OBJ really.

Hope not, Im uncomfortable with the contract he carries let alone giving up multiple premium picks AND taking on the contract.

I’m perfectly happy with giving up a first for obj. We’re not getting a better player at 17. Baker and obj would be insane. Contract isn’t an issue right now. We have plenty of money to spend and our big contract resignings are 3-4 years away. 

59 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Please don’t let Dustin hype you up. He has no sources and just likes to hype people up for nothing. He wants people to listen to his show and think he’s in the know. He’s always doing this stuff. 

he has no sources? Former player, friends with scouts and some front office people.

He doesn't need stunts like this to get listeners. They were one of the top afternoon shows in the midwest ( I think #2) and they have no competition from ESPN850 in the afternoons for their show in Cleveland.

35 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hope it isnt OBJ with our 1st.

OBJ with our 2nd and a 3rd or 2 3rds and a 5th. 

Dont want OBJ really.

yeah I wouldnt want a WR who is on track to being an HOFer, that is in the prime of his career, on my team either...

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

yeah I wouldnt want a WR who is on track to being an HOFer, that is in the prime of his career, on my team either...

I can't wait to hear your takes on OBJ once the trade is confirmed and he's officially a Brown.

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Hes also head case who has proven to become a team distraction when he doesnt get the ball like T.O. and has missed 24 games in 5 years due to injury with only 1 full season under his belt.

Im not saying he isnt a beast, but I would rather spend a 1st/3rd and give 20mill a year to a defensive player who can impact the game on every snap like Mack did over a WR who will catch 3-6 passes per game. If anything, its more of a position bias.

The only WR in the NFL I would even entertain giving that pick comp + money to would be Deandre Hopkins.

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah when was the last time a HOF wr impacted a team to superbowl victory. 

Moss na

Owen's na

Calvin Johnson, not even close. 

Marvin Harrison is the last HOf calibre wr to win a superbowl.

Give me a defender not a wr who hasn't played well since like 2016. 

Archived