Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Who says its just the 17th pick in the draft. The Bears just traded TWO 1sts, a 3rd and a 6th for Mack. A player of OBJs caliber is going to have a similar cost.

Hey, I don't disagree with that. But I'm saying that I've seen people on here state that they wouldn't move 17 for him. If you argue you don't want to sell the farm for him, sure.. absolutely a reasonable take. But if you won't trade pick #17 for one of the best WRs in the league, who has clearly flashed HOF talent (and is just 26 years old).. that's just crazy talk.

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Not saying he isnt good, just not the best use of resources.

I don't understand how spending the 17th pick in the draft on a 26 year old bonafide superstar is not a good use of resources. WRs play well into their 30s. We're snagging a HOF level talent (and a player who's career is definitely on a HOF trajectory) before the common age for a WR's prime. I don't know man.. I think people are underrating the aspect of certainty here. No matter who your GM is, the draft is a bit of a lottery. Trading for OBJ isn't.

4 minutes ago, braylon said:

I don't understand how spending the 17th pick in the draft on a 26 year old bonafide superstar is not a good use of resources. WRs play well into their 30s. We're snagging a HOF level talent (and a player who's career is definitely on a HOF trajectory) before the common age for a WR's prime. I don't know man.. I think people are underrating the aspect of certainty here. No matter who your GM is, the draft is a bit of a lottery. Trading for OBJ isn't.

He didn't play that well in 18, hardly played 17, last good season was 16. 

Injury history, some attitude issues. 

I'll take my chances in the draft with a cheaper player at a  bigger weakness than wr. Ie lb, dt, de, cb. You can find solid wr throughout the draft, Landry, higgins, Callaway. Less so for dts and des. 

Serious question:

Everyone is acting like this is a DONE DEAL. Can anyone confirm? I feel like even most rational people are assuming that it's OBJ and it's done. What we have right now are a bunch of super vague posts from Browns players and two emojis from OBJ and linking the two. Where's Mort? Where's Shefty? Until one of those two says it, I just can't believe it.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question:

Everyone is acting like this is a DONE DEAL. Can anyone confirm? I feel like even most rational people are assuming that it's OBJ and it's done. What we have right now are a bunch of super vague posts from Browns players and two emojis from OBJ and linking the two. Where's Mort? Where's Shefty? Until one of those two says it, I just can't believe it.

No one is acting like it’s a done deal. Just speculating what it would be for and what it would look like. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah this is where I’m at.

It could just be a bunch of bored dudes trolling fans in the off-season too, who knows.

I think there's more intent behind it than all these players deciding "Let's get these Browns fans some cardio work in tonight"

That doesn't mean it has to be OBJ, or that anything is on the precipice of happening. This is the result of some fans connecting the dots and everyone's imaginations running wild.

Archived