Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

Wonder if there are any dark horse candidates out there that in true Dorsey fashion they are targeting but nothing has ever been said.

Last year Randall was completely out of left field and to some degree so was Landry. The only names that have really been thrown around are OBJ/Houston/Ford.

Wonder if at some point Ill refresh to a 'Browns have traded for Melvin Ingram' tweet or something off the wall

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Wonder if there are any dark horse candidates out there that in true Dorsey fashion they are targeting but nothing has ever been said.

Last year Randall was completely out of left field and to some degree so was Landry. The only names that have really been thrown around are OBJ/Houston/Ford.

Wonder if at some point Ill refresh to a 'Browns have traded for Melvin Ingram' tweet or something off the wall

Ford and Houston is probably out because of Vernon 

Yeah I don't see us trading Ogbah unless it's part of a packaged deal. What could we realistically get back for him in terms of draft picks? I'd guess a fifth at most. I'd rather keep him as depth as he's still a solid player that has value.

Just now, DawgX said:

Yeah I don't see us trading Ogbah unless it's part of a packaged deal. What could we realistically get back for him in terms of draft picks? I'd guess a fifth at most. I'd rather keep him as depth as he's still a solid player that has value.

Yeah. Ogbah is pretty solid as your 3rd de. 

If we were going to trade him I'd want it to be for 2020 picks, we need to load up for that draft.

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Unless someone blows us away I’m guessing he’s here as well.

Maybe other teams see something they really like, a 3-4 team perhaps, but he’s only got one year left on his deal an she hasn’t been uber productive.

I actually like him as a 3rd end who can kick inside too.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Unless someone blows us away I’m guessing he’s here as well.

Maybe other teams see something they really like, a 3-4 team perhaps, but he’s only got one year left on his deal an she hasn’t been uber productive.

I actually like him as a 3rd end who can kick inside too.

Did you just misgender Ogbah!? Bigot.

Remember, when we were a 3-4 Ogbah played LB.

I don't know what his role will be in 2019 but he makes nothing and I think we could get him for next to nothing for 2020 so I don't think we should look to deal him as it serves no purpose. He doesn't have the bend to speed rush like Myles and he is undersized to be a huge interior force but he is a good athlete and while there isn't a specific position for his skill set he is still a decent player and a good effort guy.

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Remember, when we were a 3-4 Ogbah played LB.

I don't know what his role will be in 2019 but he makes nothing and I think we could get him for next to nothing for 2020 so I don't think we should look to deal him as it serves no purpose. He doesn't have the bend to speed rush like Myles and he is undersized to be a huge interior force but he is a good athlete and while there isn't a specific position for his skill set he is still a decent player and a good effort guy.

I honestly don't remember that.  DId he play OLB in the 3-4?  I remember him playing DE a lot in the 3-4 but I don't remember him dropping

30 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I honestly don't remember that.  DId he play OLB in the 3-4?  I remember him playing DE a lot in the 3-4 but I don't remember him dropping

He played more end.  He started as olb but they moved him part way through the first half of his rookie season. 

Archived