Browns Go WR Shopping

OhioG

Off the top of my head I can only think of a few WRs who might be available 

Allen Hurns from Jacksonville
Philip Dorsett from Indianapolis
Jarvis Landry from Miami

I think we have to get a WR for Kizer so he has all the tools to grow. Personally I would want Allen Hurns or Jarvis Landry. I think we should eat all of Osweilers contract plus a pick. All three of the teams mentioned above need a QB/back-up

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

think we have to get a WR for Kizer so he has all the tools to grow.

Great point, og...tools to grow is exactly what he needs.

I'd love to flip Osweiler and two 3rds for Landry...I'm not giving up a second round pick for a WR unless they are a true number 1; Jarvis is a slot WR more quick than long speed fast and would struggle as a WR1 boundary receiver that has to beat the CB and S, but as a slot WR he's one of the best in the game period; or a 4th for Hearns given the Jags want to get rid of his contract

49 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I'd rather get Hurns or Dorsett because they'd cost less. 

Landry is good but I want another guy who can stretch the field. 

Dorsett was a Ryan G first round pick. I could really see him coming here. 

I think the fact that Dorsett was a first round pick of Ryan G is one of the reasons that Ryan G is here. :) 

15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

This make Kenny Britt our Brock osweiler, figuratively. A 32 million dollar JAG.

Why do Maimi want to move on from Landry, isn't he good?

I dont know if its makes Britt a JAG, Browns just need another legit playmaker. A trio of Coleman, Britt, and Landry would make for a decent little trio, specially if Coleman plays as well has he has been in this preseason.

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Also highlights the disappointment of the 2016 draft class, Payton, Higgins are not working out and Ricardo Louis needs another year of development to become a serviceable players. 

Those are 4th and 5th rd guys for a reason. You look at Coleman, he looks pretty good but those other guys are struggling. Rather them be aggressive and grab a WR like Landry

Archived