Browns Go WR Shopping

OhioG

3 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Am I smelling a friendly wager?  Especially regarding Gordon!

You may just be smelling the #hospitalbroz manure, but I think you could be onto something here, Diz. I'll bet you Gordon plays this year. If I'm right, I get to pull off your mask Scooby-style and know your original user name once and for all (in a pm that I totally won't make into its own thread. I mean, who does that amirite). If I'm wrong, @brownie man will be cursed to walk the earth for all time to like all posts talking up teh Kizer. It's a deal. *shakes on it*

That's a pretty clammy hand you got there.

17 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You may just be smelling the #hospitalbroz manure, but I think you could be onto something here, Diz. I'll bet you Gordon plays this year. If I'm right, I get to pull off your mask Scooby-style and know your original user name once and for all (in a pm that I totally won't make into its own thread. I mean, who does that amirite). If I'm wrong, @brownie man will be cursed to walk the earth for all time to like all posts talking up teh Kizer. It's a deal. *shakes on it*

That's a pretty clammy hand you got there.

I would take this, but there is no mask, no history, apparently just more conspiracy theory, only on a smaller scale.

Oh, and the wager would be, Gordon plays for the Browns, not Gordon plays.

41 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I would take this, but there is no mask, no history, apparently just more conspiracy theory, only on a smaller scale.

Oh, and the wager would be, Gordon plays for the Browns, not Gordon plays.

Slow down there idk about all that ?

But apparently Jermaine Kearse on the block in Seattle 

id really like him here 

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm an RN buddy, I'm sure we could shoot the sht (so to speak) for hours about it lol.

Same. 

it is why you can bring the lol's, Nursing teaches you if you don't laugh you cry. and crying is for girls. 

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

Slow down there idk about all that ?

But apparently Jermaine Kearse on the block in Seattle 

id really like him here 

Yea, he is probably worth somewhere between 400-500 yards. 
If Britt gets 700
And Coleman 1000
TE's 900
and the running backs 800 yards that is a pretty decent year. 

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yea, he is probably worth somewhere between 400-500 yards. 
If Britt gets 700
And Coleman 1000
TE's 900
and the running backs 800 yards that is a pretty decent year. 

I don't see any way that we have nearly 4000 yards passing at the end of the year.  I hope I am wrong.

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

I don't see any way that we have nearly 4000 yards passing at the end of the year.  I hope I am wrong.

I am the best person at doing sums in my head at my work place. SO you can put it on stone.

Kizer 349 completions 590 attempts. 4100 yards 23 touchdowns 14 ints.  

What would you guys be willing to trade for Kearse? Fourth? Third maybe? He's 27 with I think 2 seasons left on his contract at like 2 mill each if I remember right. Safety valve type receiver. Also wanna remind folks, because of our draft standing, picking number 1, we get first dibs on the waiver wire. With the new cut down roster rules this year, I think that waiver position could come in real handy.

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Per more sources than this but this is the first one I saw. 

This would do nothing for me...a 3rd/4th WR who is good for about 20-45 catches and around 500 yards per year.  Not at all a Red Zone threat with 11 TD in 5 seasons either. Most of his TD usually are on deep balls where he's gotten behind coverage if I remember correctly. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This would do nothing for me...a 3rd/4th WR who is good for about 20-45 catches and around 500 yards per year.  Not at all a Red Zone threat with 11 TD in 5 seasons either. Most of his TD usually are on deep balls where he's gotten behind coverage if I remember correctly. 

I agree, not sure how much of an upgrade he will be over a guy like Louis that is already on the roster.

Archived