Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

Just now, Counselor said:

Jets or Buffalo?

No man...I'm thinking Dallas or KC.  Both teams are actually close to home and both seem to be moving in the right direction.  

I just can't believe that the owners are allowing this idiot GM to do what he is doing to this team.

He destroyed the defense last year and now he's destroying the offense.  Painful to watch but I'm done I can't do it anymore.  This team has completely lost me.  

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Time to find a new team or just stop watching NFL altogether.

Come join the Rams fanbase. We have cookies and a handsome boy genius.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

No man...I'm thinking Dallas or KC.  Both teams are actually close to home and both seem to be moving in the right direction.  

I just can't believe that the owners are allowing this idiot GM to do what he is doing to this team.

He destroyed the defense last year and now he's destroying the offense.  Painful to watch but I'm done I can't do it anymore.  This team has completely lost me.  

It is baffling that they hired a GM that Carolina had just fired. NFL teams are beyond stupid.

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Look on the bright side giants have 2 1st rounders now lol

lol... That'll help us draft a receiver because this draft class if full of receivers.

I bet you money there isn't a single player on that giants roster that wouldn't welcome a trade at this point.  The damage this GM and owners have done will take years if ever to gain the respect back from the players and fans.

9 minutes ago, D82 said:

@cortes02 where ya at bro?

MAN.......my car starts making really bad noises and I have to drop over $900 on it so I'm out ALL DAY.  I get home and I'm busy studying for a test at work, I finally get to really look online and BAM!!!!!!!!!!

OBJ to the Browns:

tenor.gif?itemid=7187491

tenor.gif?itemid=5571450

tenor.gif?itemid=4795768

tenor.gif?itemid=9592821

There are not enough gifs to express how I feel.  This doesn't make up for the boat load of money I had to drop today but it sure makes me feel a little better.

Peace!!!!

14 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

MAN.......my car starts making really bad noises and I have to drop over $900 on it so I'm out ALL DAY.  I get home and I'm busy studying for a test at work, I finally get to really look online and BAM!!!!!!!!!!

OBJ to the Browns:

tenor.gif?itemid=7187491

tenor.gif?itemid=5571450

tenor.gif?itemid=4795768

tenor.gif?itemid=9592821

There are not enough gifs to express how I feel.  This doesn't make up for the boat load of money I had to drop today but it sure makes me feel a little better.

Peace!!!!

At least someone is happy about it.

A life long Giants fan just switched teams with a division rival.  My blood pressure is through the roof right now.  

Never hated a member of the Giants organization as much as I hate this front office right now.

I'm hoping that the rest of the team walks out.  Wouldn't shock me at all if Eli doesn't announce his retirement tomorrow.

So disgusted with this ownership right now, hey but I'm glad you're happy....haha.

Archived