New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

17 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

It's complicated to post in a variety of threads as well. But the idea is that new members coming to the forums won't want to dig through 50 pages of information and will feel too overwhelmed to contribute. By splitting it up into separate topics, it makes it easier to attract new blood. And that's really badly needed. 

What's wrong with my old blood, dammit?!!&?!?!??!?!?!????!!!!

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

Just throwing this out there - 

For years we have had one of the worst receiving corps in the NFL. The Jets have now signed 3...I repeat 3!!!...of our cast offs in Patton, Ellington, and Cannon. Of course, I Think Q ended up on IR and was already cut and Cannon has already been dumped. I'm assuming that they think the third time is the charm...but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just throwing this out there - 

For years we have had one of the worst receiving corps in the NFL. The Jets have now signed 3...I repeat 3!!!...of our cast offs in Patton, Ellington, and Cannon. Of course, I Think Q ended up on IR and was already cut and Cannon has already been dumped. I'm assuming that they think the third time is the charm...but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. 

Should I start a thread in the Jets forum asking how many catches they expect Smelter/Burbridge to have for their team in 2017?

31 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Not seeing a preview message option before submitting. Gone?!?  

There is one - it's just in a new spot and has a misleading icon. It's to the right of the Size button above the box - that magnifying glass over a sheet of paper. Stands for preview.

Just now, oldman9er said:

no, wasn't really trying on the gif.. but thought maybe. Some other site does gifs that way, so figured why not give it a go. :shrug:

and thanks again. :I HATE CHANGE:

But this is GOOD change! I don't know that I have ever been this happy about an Internet change, actually. Generally I'm mad as hell, but I like a lot of the new simplicity to this one. And it doesn't suck on my phone.