New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

6 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

It has taken nearly 10 years, but I have converted my wife into a 49ers fan. Her first jersey (Juice!) has arrived. 

My strategy has been to buy super comfortable 49er hoodies that she will definitely steal and wear in the winter

6 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

VINDICATION

-I am ready for this - it's time for #6 - 31-24 49ers. LFG!

I almost believed we had it again

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, adamq said:

My strategy has been to buy super comfortable 49er hoodies that she will definitely steal and wear in the winter

A+ strategy; can confirm that it works as this was part of mine as well. I also combined her love of travel with attending away games, so she was basically stuck watching them in exchange for the things she wanted to do in the city. 

• Like 2

Does anyone know how to tell your crappy vendor, "Of the eight issues I've sent to you, you appear to have fixed exactly none of them" to a ticket they responded to by saying "This is complete! Can you confirm?" without making it sound sarcastic?

I am... I am struggling...

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

Does anyone know how to tell your crappy vendor, "Of the eight issues I've sent to you, you appear to have fixed exactly none of them" to a ticket they responded to by saying "This is complete! Can you confirm?" without making it sound sarcastic?

I am... I am struggling...

Personally I find being direct is the best way to go about this. Something like "I have looked into this and unfortunately this issue persists. If you would like to discuss this, perhaps I can provide you further detail as to what the issue is or how to validate the fix."

You could include screen shots or outputs in the ticket basically 'proving' to them that the issue has not been fixed as well.  

• 4 weeks later...

3 championships this year, all 3 times my rooting interest ran into a powerhouse and lost 🤣

Nuggets will stomp the Pacers in the Finals, you heard it here first

• Like 2