New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

What are you doing today to pass the time until the 2nd day of Draftmas?

I am watching a classic "Hawaii 5-0" marathon on HNI. Good stuff!

SOME OF US HAVE JOBS BRO!

Just kidding of course

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

SOME OF US HAVE JOBS BRO!

Just kidding of course

Being a teacher can be pretty sweet. Students are out yesterday and today after state testing. I had professional development (which is useless for any but new teachers) yesterday, but home all day today! 😀 I've listened to John Chapman for a few hours this morning and now it's Jack Lord and James MacArthur as the real Steve and Danno. 

Life is good. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

What are you doing today to pass the time until the 2nd day of Draftmas?

I am watching a classic "Hawaii 5-0" marathon on HNI. Good stuff!

Im in the midst of moving so im trying to tune in as much as possible. I would also like to say I don’t have a job as im retired already lol.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't have twitter so I'm going to use this to vent a bit. If any of you work for Fed Ex tell them to change their computer answering service so when you say to "talk to a representative" it actually connects you to one and doesn't just hang up on you over and over so you have to call their billing department just to talk to an actual human being to connect you to the correct people.

I would office space x 10000 the server that hung up on me four times while I tried to speak to someone. I have to call numerous companies on the phone for my job and Fed Ex has always been the most painful to deal with for YEARS.

Which one of you guys is John Chapman?  I have a bone to pick with you. 

When you were ranking top 49ers of each number, you ranked another dude over Steve DeBerg!?  What the hell man.  I was so livid I didn't notice who you put ahead of The IceBerg they call Steve.

Every combine they measure height and weight.  They do this because it matters.  So setting aside on field performance, team wins, and statistics Steve Deberg was clearly better than Joe Montana when considering size of the QB.  

Steve DeBerg was Bill Wash's first QB.  There might not be any written documents or proof, but my grandfather's half brother told me Steve DeBerg actually thought of the west coast offense, and Bill Walsh took credit for it.  Steve was benched and let go to protect that secret.  Imagine the amount of rings the 49ers could have won with a taller QB?

Steve DeBerg lead the league in completions just his second year in the NFL!  A feat never matched by Joe Montana.  

Steve DeBerg is clearly the best 17 the 49ers have ever had, and possibly the best QB.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 3:56 PM, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Which one of you guys is John Chapman?  I have a bone to pick with you. 

When you were ranking top 49ers of each number, you ranked another dude over Steve DeBerg!?  What the hell man.  I was so livid I didn't notice who you put ahead of The IceBerg they call Steve.

Every combine they measure height and weight.  They do this because it matters.  So setting aside on field performance, team wins, and statistics Steve Deberg was clearly better than Joe Montana when considering size of the QB.  

Steve DeBerg was Bill Wash's first QB.  There might not be any written documents or proof, but my grandfather's half brother told me Steve DeBerg actually thought of the west coast offense, and Bill Walsh took credit for it.  Steve was benched and let go to protect that secret.  Imagine the amount of rings the 49ers could have won with a taller QB?

Steve DeBerg lead the league in completions just his second year in the NFL!  A feat never matched by Joe Montana.  

Steve DeBerg is clearly the best 17 the 49ers have ever had, and possibly the best QB.

Steve DeBerg also sang Lady in Red beautifully.

• Like 1