New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

9 hours ago, Forge said:

He needs to form Arik Armstead LLC and pay himself a Salary as CEO.  I feel like that could upgrade his ability to be a tax shelter for himself.   I also have literally no idea how this works.  That is a lot of taxes though.  

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420

10 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

He needs to form Arik Armstead LLC and pay himself a Salary as CEO.  I feel like that could upgrade his ability to be a tax shelter for himself.   I also have literally no idea how this works.  That is a lot of taxes though.  

If he's single, that is one reason why it is so high. Dependents bring it down significantly as well. However, it is California, after all....

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Not too surprising.. any percentage of a huge number is gonna be a pretty huge number, and we already know how much he makes. Not the place to talk about it but the rich don't pay nearly enough in taxes

Wish there were a "super like" button for posts; similar to how Tinder does it. 

36 minutes ago, h13r024 said:

Wish there were a "super like" button for posts; similar to how Tinder does it. 

Yikes! Comparing our forums to Tinder?! No thank you.

There are SOOOOOOO many reasons I am glad that I do not need to concern myself with the dating scene. Been dating my bride for almost 30 years now. Proud of it, too! 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Yikes! Comparing our forums to Tinder?! No thank you.

There are SOOOOOOO many reasons I am glad that I do not need to concern myself with the dating scene. Been dating my bride for almost 30 years now. Proud of it, too! 😁

Hahaha! I almost prefaced it with "Years ago when I was on Tinder" to disassociate myself from it. It absolutely terrifies me to think back on being in that ethos again. At least it worked for me, just bought a house with a beautiful woman I've been with for years that I met on there. 

• Like 2

Man. It’s super lame that you have to have every stupid + account to watch the NFL now. I have Sunday ticket and can’t even watch the Falcons vs Jags game. Peacock has an exclusive playoff game this year too. I hate what the NFL is doing. If nothing else the playoff games should be on the free local channels. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

Man. It’s super lame that you have to have every stupid + account to watch the NFL now. I have Sunday ticket and can’t even watch the Falcons vs Jags game. Peacock has an exclusive playoff game this year too. I hate what the NFL is doing. If nothing else the playoff games should be on the free local channels. 

Yes I agree on everything, but your last statement, you don’t get the playoff games on local channels? I only use an antenna and stream everything else, but I get the playoffs with no need of streaming. 

57 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Yes I agree on everything, but your last statement, you don’t get the playoff games on local channels? I only use an antenna and stream everything else, but I get the playoffs with no need of streaming. 

I believe Peacock gets an exclusive playoff game this season. 

Just now, GW21 said:

I believe Peacock gets an exclusive playoff game this season. 

Sorry if that’s unclear. I’m saying my understanding is that one of the playoff games won’t be on the local channels because Peacock has exclusive rights to it. Which I think is absolute trash.

10 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Sorry if that’s unclear. I’m saying my understanding is that one of the playoff games won’t be on the local channels because Peacock has exclusive rights to it. Which I think is absolute trash.

Won't impact me this year as I actually signed up for Peacock when they were doing a summer special (its not bad) and I have ESPN+ for the hockey, but I get the frustration. I only have peacock because of the special and wouldn't have it otherwise...can't imagine that they have a whole ton of subscribers in general 

26 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I had to Google it myself to verify. Looks like Peacock will have a playoff game, however it’s also going to be on NBC - at least that’s the way I read it. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/peacock-becomes-home-of-first-ever-exclusive-live-streamed-nfl-playoff-game

“Peacock will become the home to the first-ever exclusive live streamed NFL Playoff game, presenting an NFL Wild Card Playoff in prime time on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2024, it was announced today by NBCUniversal and the NFL. 

The Peacock exclusive Wild Card game will immediately follow a late afternoon NFL Wild Card Playoff game on NBC and Peacock (4:30 p.m. ET on Sat. Jan. 13).”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Won't impact me this year as I actually signed up for Peacock when they were doing a summer special (its not bad) and I have ESPN+ for the hockey, but I get the frustration. I only have peacock because of the special and wouldn't have it otherwise...can't imagine that they have a whole ton of subscribers in general 

I also get Peacock for free through work, but it is still annoying. I would have liked to get the game this morning but I don’t have Disney, which would have been a frustrating way to watch the game imo, and don’t have ESPN+ because I believe they blackout all of the Avalanche games anyway.

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

I had to Google it myself to verify. Looks like Peacock will have a playoff game, however it’s also going to be on NBC - at least that’s the way I read it. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/peacock-becomes-home-of-first-ever-exclusive-live-streamed-nfl-playoff-game

“Peacock will become the home to the first-ever exclusive live streamed NFL Playoff game, presenting an NFL Wild Card Playoff in prime time on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2024, it was announced today by NBCUniversal and the NFL. 

The Peacock exclusive Wild Card game will immediately follow a late afternoon NFL Wild Card Playoff game on NBC and Peacock (4:30 p.m. ET on Sat. Jan. 13).”

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I must not have read far enough as Peacock will become the home to the first-ever exclusive live streamed NFL Playoff game seemed pretty straightforward to me lol. I’m glad they aren’t screwing people out of playoff football at least.