New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

Dude, does anyone know where to get an "I'm sorry I cost your fake football team 8 points." card?

My friend was going to start the Jets defense against the Bills.  In case I am the only person who has noticed, I have been wrong about almost everything this year.  I thought this was a gimmie, a nice layup to break the streak.

I told him to pick up the Whereever Anyones.  He had his I told you so moment of the year, and I muffed it up for him.  I am sure I will be right about something again, someday , maybe.

1 hour ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Dude, does anyone know where to get an "I'm sorry I cost your fake football team 8 points." card?

My friend was going to start the Jets defense against the Bills.  In case I am the only person who has noticed, I have been wrong about almost everything this year.  I thought this was a gimmie, a nice layup to break the streak.

I told him to pick up the Whereever Anyones.  He had his I told you so moment of the year, and I muffed it up for him.  I am sure I will be right about something again, someday , maybe.

Maybe a nice fruit basket lol. Don’t worry, I’m “attempting” to manage my buddies fantasy league since he hates doing it. Lost by .1 over the weekend lol 

Definitely random, but am I the only one who says "McCloud!" out loud whenever he touches the ball?  It's an MST3K reference, the episode where they watch and riff the Joe Don Baker movie "Final Justice". Every time Baker's character would go see his boss and say "Chief", Crow and Tom Servo would chime in with a loud "McCloud!" (which was the name of Joe Don Baker's character). I just can't help it. Every time Ray Ray touches the ball, I feel this compulsion to say "McCloud!".

41 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Definitely random, but am I the only one who says "McCloud!" out loud whenever he touches the ball?  It's an MST3K reference, the episode where they watch and riff the Joe Don Baker movie "Final Justice". Every time Baker's character would go see his boss and say "Chief", Crow and Tom Servo would chime in with a loud "McCloud!" (which was the name of Joe Don Baker's character). I just can't help it. Every time Ray Ray touches the ball, I feel this compulsion to say "McCloud!".

I usually say "There can be only one!" 

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Forge said:

Man, it’s fly as hell that they call that position the libero. That was the free person in the 3 man defensive line in soccer who would sweep up behind two man markers and dribble into the midfield. Good old Franz Beckenbauer. XD

10 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

That crazy pitch fascinates me! Love softball. And Volleyball. Regardless of the athletes' appearance. 

I agree on the fascination, but I wince every time I see it.. I expect the elbow, shoulder, etc. to shred and blow off of the person with a big spray mist of blood. 

Looks unnatural and painful to my old broken self.