Browns trade Kevin Zeitler for Olivier Vernon

ReggieCamp

Vernon had 21 qb last year and 7 sacks. 21 qb hits shows he gets to the qb, with the added pressure from myles Garrett opposite his sack number could really climb. 

His peak for QB hits is 36 much higher than 100 million dollar man, DeMarcus lawrence.

47 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Vernon had 21 qb last year and 7 sacks. 21 qb hits shows he gets to the qb, with the added pressure from myles Garrett opposite his sack number could really climb. 

His peak for QB hits is 36 much higher than 100 million dollar man, DeMarcus lawrence.

He was also the offenses sole focus on that d line 

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Bonus points for quoting one of my favorite theologians of all time!!!!!!!!!

Let me find out you know something about Augustine of Hippo?????

We might have more in common that I thought LOL...

32 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Let me find out you know something about Augustine of Hippo?????

We might have more in common that I thought LOL...

Bros, don't get me STARTED on dem Confessions.

Was I hungry? No. Did I eat the stolen pears?

b4f5834a46072905608acad2964479e4.gif

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@freakygeniuskid and @NateDawg would also love him, I'd about wager anything! City of God is fantastic. Natedawg and I are pastor's kids and miniature reformed theologians. :)

WOW...my father was a Church Elder...and I had seminary training when I was a younger man (early teens into my late teens, again in my mid 20's and then again in my mid 30's for a couple of years) and I'm an Oxymoronic theologian LOL...I say this because I can talk about St. Ignatus, Pollycarp and Clement I...but then I help invent a term like "Slump Buster".....I'm confusing to myself LMAO

Just now, DaWg_LB. said:

WOW...my father was a Church Elder...and I had seminary training when I was a younger man (early teens into my late teens, again in my mid 20's and then again in my mid 30's for a couple of years) and I'm an Oxymoronic theologian LOL...

I'm a pastor at a little Presbyterian church out in California.

Erhrm, anyway, back to that whole Zeitler/Vernon deal. I am still okay with it assuming that Campan and Freddie both endorsed Corbett taking over.

Archived