The Chargers are releasing S Jahleel Addae.

game3525

Just now, SBLIII said:

downside, lol.

Honestly fed up with him like 2 or 3 years ago. Guy just makes bonehead plays, and while he has improved somewhat in the last few years, he's never someone who you'd like starting for your team. 

This dude is a really great football player and should definitely find a job on the Chiefs or Broncos. He really has exactly what they need. Perfect form tackler, excellent pursuit in run support, lock down coverage skills and a consummate professional always following the rules of the game. 🤫

42 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The NFL values Safeties less than it values RB's, apparently.

I think it's just trends. With the passing game being more prolific, teams are probably going to target safeties that can cover TEs, RBs, and help corners with receivers.

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

If he comes back it will be as a backup to Derwin. The reason he is getting cut is because he can't play single high. 

And not being able to tackle, going for the big hit that knocks out his teammates and himself, and trying to throw a lateral that ends up being a fumble after intercepting a pass.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:05 PM, Boltstrikes said:

This dude is a really great football player and should definitely find a job on the Chiefs or Broncos. He really has exactly what they need. Perfect form tackler, excellent pursuit in run support, lock down coverage skills and a consummate professional always following the rules of the game. 🤫

I mean, I've been hearing all offseason about how the Raiders need another safety to play alongside Karl Joseph.  Now granted, Addae might be more likely to injure Joseph playing alongside him, but what are semantics among friends?

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

I mean, I've been hearing all offseason about how the Raiders need another safety to play alongside Karl Joseph.  Now granted, Addae might be more likely to injure Joseph playing alongside him, but what are semantics among friends?

The question with those two would be which one actually initiates the friendly fire double KO. 

Archived