Free Agency Thread

Billsfaninptown

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah just a Bills fan page and ICB who also said he could confirm Paradis was going to the Jets among many other things he has been wrong about.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get Clowney, especially if the price is similar to what the 9ers got Dee Ford for. 

... Side note. I hate ICB. Such a clown. Half his rumors or "scoops" are just obvious speculation any knowledgable fan has.

14 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

It’s close. One’s had Rivers. We will see though. Still want another piece. If we could get Hockenson and Harry I’d have to change my pants. 

What receiver we take in the draft will be very telling I think. If they grab Harry, they must not be too confident in Jones. They go for an AJ or Marquis Brown then they are looking to get a guy behind Beasley. Finally, if they grab an X then they likely see Foster moving to Z or aren't sold on him either. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

What receiver we take in the draft will be very telling I think. If they grab Harry, they must not be too confident in Jones. They go for an AJ or Marquis Brown then they are looking to get a guy behind Beasley. Finally, if they grab an X then they likely see Foster moving to Z or aren't sold on him either. 

I'd want one of Metcalf, Harry, Harmon or Hakeem Butler if we draft a WR. Get a big bodied guy with big catching radius.

DK Metcalf at 9 still makes sense after signing Brown and Beasley