#JetsNewUnis

jetskid007

39 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah I wanna wait till they make the sewn on numbers jerseys. Paying $100 for the screen print always wears off for me. Anyone else have this problem? 

Yeah if i'm dropping 100$ on a shirt I want it to last. Not sure if Nike or the NFL shop will be selling them first...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xenajets said:

First time buying an infant jersey...has anyone got any experience with the sizes etc? My eldest is 2 and a half. Not sure if they will be big sizes (like I find the adult ones) 

Buy big so they can grow into its 

my son is 18 months and I got him a youth small. These kids grow way too fast man. 

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Buy big so they can grow into its 

my son is 18 months and I got him a youth small. These kids grow way too fast man. 

Yeah I will do. I have a 2 and a half year old and a 15 month old. Both boys. I got them matching Yankee onesies but they outgrown them so quick. 

Let me know what the size is like on your 18 month old as that will be ideal or my younger one. 

And yeah they grow up wayyyy to fast. 

5 hours ago, xenajets said:

Yeah I will do. I have a 2 and a half year old and a 15 month old. Both boys. I got them matching Yankee onesies but they outgrown them so quick. 

Let me know what the size is like on your 18 month old as that will be ideal or my younger one. 

And yeah they grow up wayyyy to fast. 

For real, one day all they do is sleep and then before you know it you can’t get any sleep lol. 

When it comes in the mail I’ll let you know bro.

So this one cost 50 bucks more than the standard, and is listed as limited edition. Can anyone tell what the difference is? It looks like maybe some things are stitched on, but also lists the shoulder stripes as screen printed.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/new-york-jets/sam-darnold-new-york-jets-nike-vapor-limited-jersey-white/o-2405+t-92489388+p-58140071038+z-9-258320572

I did see some knock off China ones listed on a website for like 20 dollars but who knows about messing with that junk.

2 hours ago, drew39k said:

So this one cost 50 bucks more than the standard, and is listed as limited edition. Can anyone tell what the difference is? It looks like maybe some things are stitched on, but also lists the shoulder stripes as screen printed.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/new-york-jets/sam-darnold-new-york-jets-nike-vapor-limited-jersey-white/o-2405+t-92489388+p-58140071038+z-9-258320572

I did see some knock off China ones listed on a website for like 20 dollars but who knows about messing with that junk.

I think it’s the material it’s made out of. 

Fanatics is a memorabilia company so they have different types of jerseys vs standard NFL shop ones. 

6 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I think it’s the material it’s made out of. 

Fanatics is a memorabilia company so they have different types of jerseys vs standard NFL shop ones. 

Nfl shop lists the same jersey?

https://www.nflshop.com/new-york-jets/mens-new-york-jets-sam-darnold-nike-white-vapor-limited-jersey/t-14591533+p-6958222608360+z-9-1004224358

5 hours ago, Sapo28 said:

Big thing is the stitched (150$) vs screen printed (100$). 

There are a few extra details like the nfl shield at the collar and how the shirt is paneled together.  

Yeah I'm just trying to figure out if the 150 is actually stitched or not. I lists screen printed shoulder stripes

It also lists "Embroidered fabric applique" which could imply the name and numbers are stitched... 

The whole listing just seems vague 

On 4/5/2019 at 12:48 PM, ekill08x said:

Yeah I wanna wait till they make the sewn on numbers jerseys. Paying $100 for the screen print always wears off for me. Anyone else have this problem? 

Oh weird.. I don't know what that's referencing. I would think with the higher price you get the fabric stripes opposed to screen printed (thought that'd be the case on the 100$ version too)