Raiders closing on deal with Le'Veon Bell

49erurtaza

Just now, The LBC said:

I'll own to totally being here for the Ravens deciding to just sign Ingram, the Raiders not having enough cash (not cap space, like actual cash) to match the Jets' tabled offer, and Bell missing the deadline even though his decision is basically made for him.

I would LOVE this to happen.

Ravens give up and sign Ingram, Raiders back out, and Bell is too busy posting on Instagram and misses the deadline by the Jets.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

It goes on and on and on and....

He should seriously have a National Signing day setup - a table with a Jets hat, Raiders hat, Ravens hat, Patriots hat and Dolphins hat. He'll talk and talk and talk, then reach his hand over and...

...grab the Patriots hat. 

Then, we'll all collectively scream "WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING HELL!?"

Just now, ET80 said:

He should seriously have a National Signing day setup - a table with a Jets hat, Raiders hat, Ravens hat, Patriots hat and Dolphins hat. He'll talk and talk and talk, then reach his hand over and...

Why aren't the Bears in on him?  Seriously, with their Defense if they could get Leveon to run all over people it could really take them to the next level.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Why aren't the Bears in on him?  Seriously, with their Defense if they could get Leveon to run all over people it could really take them to the next level.  

Something, something Tarik Cohen.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He lights the Patriots hat on fire and announces that "Part 2 will air next Saturday at 3pm EST - TUNE IN!"

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He lights the Patriots hat on fire and announces that "Part 2 will air next Saturday at 3pm EST - TUNE IN!"

It's potential moments like these that make me glad I cut the cable...

Archived