Raiders sign Tyrell Williams

49erurtaza

20 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I can't believe he only got 11? This is a huge get for us. I thought going into the process, he was the best FA receiver available. 

It does feel weird though because I was pretty sold that we were drafting a receiver in the top 35. Not as sure anymore...

The only offense I can see is going after in our first 4 picks is a TE or an OG.  I’m hoping we go straight defense with all those picks though.

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Raiders dont have enough weapons, yet.    Maybe Kevin Colbert can trade them Juju for a half eaten bag of Funyuns.   

Supersize Big Mac Combo for Mason Rudolph? We need a backup and potential starter if things go down south. 

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm surprised no one offered more. He's big, tall, fast, and young. Plus he has decent production as a non-primary target.

He's tall but he's mainly a speedster. Not really a jump ball kind of guy.

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah, because, you havent gotten us back for that yet....

I'm surprised you didn't come back at that with a: "OK, deal.  Seahawks can fork over Rasheem Green to the Raiders."  (Since he was the player taken with that pick.)  Or, I mean, you could give them Mason Randolph.  The way Gruden goes through backup QB's, you could probably get him back on a cheaper deal after he clears waivers in Week 3 of the preseason.

4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Well I think it helps that he leaves the Chargers with one less option...

He would have been the #3 receiver on our team and while it would have been nice to keep him, it's hard to pay that much for a #3.

Archived