NCAA Tournament Thread

ramssuperbowl99

God I hate Duke. Seeing him squeeze out another miracle victory. I have hated Coach K for years and it seems like this is also one of the luckiest man in college. Every year he seems he does less with more but his more is so much greater that he manages to squeak out victories. Though I must admit at least if Duke wins I get to see more of Zion who is one fun college player to watch

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

God I hate Duke. Seeing him squeeze out another miracle victory. I have hated Coach K for years and it seems like this is also one of the luckiest man in college. Every year he seems he does less with more but his more is so much greater that he manages to squeak out victories. Though I must admit at least if Duke wins I get to see more of Zion who is one fun college player to watch

It's natural to hate winners. Arizona basketball hasn't been relevant for a while so it's understandable. 

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It's natural to hate winners. Arizona basketball hasn't been relevant for a while so it's understandable. 

It's hard to talk a big game like this when you're a bandwagon fan. Also, why are you here? You've been banned like 4 times

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

It may be natural to hate winners as you say, but my hating Coach K is for a few reasons including a personal situation, which I'd rather not go into because it is a long story.

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

It may be natural to hate winners as you say, but my hating Coach K is for a few reasons including a personal situation, which I'd rather not go into because it is a long story.

Summarize it for me.

10 minutes ago, showtime said:

Man, how in the heck did Hill miss that shot right at the rim to tie the game?  I'm happy Duke won because I want to continue to watch Zion in the tournament.

The officials couldn't tip it in for him or they would've. They did everything they could to keep VT in it late. 

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Duke's wide open layup defense at the end of games is amazing.

Opponents are now 0-5 in the final 10 seconds in a one possession game and none of them were greatly challenged looks lol. Va Tech airballing 2 3s at the end is peak Va Tech. Satan is looking out for his half-brother, Coach K, right now.

Archived