NCAA Tournament Thread

ramssuperbowl99

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I already know Virignia is losing. That way Wisconsin is staring a 12 seed, 13 seed, and 8/9/16 seed on the way to the elite 8. We'll **** it up so we get peak suicidal Wisconsin fans.

@beekay414 confirm this,

I will confirm that y'all lost to the Ducks...like I said you would. 

*jimmybutler.gif*

Was a brutal draw for Wisconsin having to play the only P5 12 seed in Oregon, who were red hot, with the game in California... but you can't even blame the draw on that loss when they couldn't hit an open shot. Losing to a majority of teams in the tournament with that kind of performance. This has been a recurring problem in the Gard era, prone to stretches of being just ice cold (we're talking several minutes with no buckets). 

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It'd be a real shame if Giannis' knee happened to slip a little bit. A REAL SHAME.

Why you like this? Y'all had no shot at even the Final Four. Young, super inconsistent team. Y'all would've gotten blasted by Irvine. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Why you like this? Y'all had no shot at even the Final Four. Young, super inconsistent team. Y'all would've gotten blasted by Irvine. 

Why am I like what? I'm just saying it'd be a terrible, horrible, no-good tragedy if Giannis couldn't play and the Bucks flamed out. No one would want that. It'd be awful.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Why am I like what? I'm just saying it'd be a terrible, horrible, no-good tragedy if Giannis couldn't play and the Bucks flamed out. No one would want that. It'd be awful.

Welp. Wisconsin is stuck with less than mediocre QBs for the rest of your existence now... thanks!

44 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Was a brutal draw for Wisconsin having to play the only P5 12 seed in Oregon, who were red hot, with the game in California... but you can't even blame the draw on that loss when they couldn't hit an open shot. Losing to a majority of teams in the tournament with that kind of performance. This has been a recurring problem in the Gard era, prone to stretches of being just ice cold (we're talking several minutes with no buckets). 

I am not sure this is isolated to the Greg Gard era.  Prior to the 2014 and 2015 FF run, UW under Bo Ryan had similar issues.  When you are a lower scoring team, you keep teams in the game by default.     UW made their FF runs when they were able to increase their scoring per game

Archived