NCAA Tournament Thread

ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Crazy day already really. Everyone being played tough so far

I had to go have a smoke after getting way too invested in nmsu and screaming at the TV at work the last 2 minutes

that was unreal. I cant believe they passed up the easy 2 and then somehow didn't tie/take the lead at the end

NMSU has won me some money this year, sad to see them exit. +6 and the over 146 were easy

15 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Thought Nevada could be a surprise team to make a deep run 🤦‍♂️ 

As did I.  Hard to make a deep run when you shoot 20% from 3, miss ample FT when you are trying to dig out of an 18 point hole, and take awful shots.  Quite disappointing.

59 minutes ago, RamRod said:

43 minutes ago, squire12 said:

As did I.  Hard to make a deep run when you shoot 20% from 3, miss ample FT when you are trying to dig out of an 18 point hole, and take awful shots.  Quite disappointing.

As a Gator fan, I expected Nevada to win. We're ridiculously streaky. When the Gators play well, we can beat anybody. Our defense is amazing. But we have no consistency because our offense is either red hot or ice cold. But it's been progressing of late. Still, I don't see us making a deep run. Could possibly sneak past Michigan if we have a strong night. But we won't go deeper than that.

4 hours ago, RamRod said:

I had them losing today. They have been a frustrating team this year. Them losing to San Diego State outright as 11point favorites during the conference tournament was all I needed to see. 

Those two twins are soft. You saw it today with the hooking foul. They are too emotional and egotistical. They don't play for their teammates. 

I took Florida first half and Florida for the game game. 

I was wrong about Minnesota being that Cinderella team this year. Wofford is that team!! 

My four teamer tomorrow:

Cincinnati -4 - this team has been there before, they understand what is at stake. Cumberland is by far the best player on the floor. They are faster and more athletic. Unless Iowa is knocking down threes at a high clip, they aren't going to be able to keep up 

Iowa State -5 - they can light it up. Very well rounded from what I have seen. Ohio State is overrated. Iowa State is a big sleeper in my eyes 

Over 157 asu/buffalo - buffalo is one of the most underrated teams this year because they haven't played all that great for stretches, but they can BALL. They seemed to have flipped a switch recently. Get ready for buffalo to make a run. Both teams play a very fast pace and they should feed off of each other and go way over. Both teams can hit threes in bunches 

Wisconsin -2 - they are playing Oregon who played out of their mind in the pac 12 tournament, I don't see that continuing and there's just no one on Oregon that can stop Ethan Happ. I like what Wisconsin has on the outside later in the game after they've established Happ on the inside. They should control this game from start to finish 

7 hours ago, N4L said:

I had them losing today. They have been a frustrating team this year. Them losing to San Diego State outright as 11point favorites during the conference tournament was all I needed to see. 

Those two twins are soft. You saw it today with the hooking foul. They are too emotional and egotistical. They don't play for their teammates. 

I took Florida first half and Florida for the game game. 

I was wrong about Minnesota being that Cinderella team this year. Wofford is that team!! 

And one or both of them, I don’t know which is which, shots are ugly af

Archived