NCAA Tournament Thread

ramssuperbowl99

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Our region is friggin' brutal. If we come out of it, I'll be shocked.

Yeah, it'd be better if you guys were the #2 out west then being the #1 in the midwest. Of course as a Duke fan I love but, man the committee did you guys no favor.

Also Ja Morant vs Markus Howard is going to be fun, fun, fun.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

West is full of cupcakes tbqh. Michigan might be going to the final four and I hate it so much.

They always do this. They make one bracket of death and 2 weak brackets. One weak bracket then provides upset city while the bracket of death goes chalk lol.

UK, UNC and Kansas in same bracket. Meanwhile Duke gets an absolute cake walk to the E8. Classic. Midwest is brutal: UNC, UK, Houston, SEC champ Auburn, Big 12 champ ISU, mid major darling Wofford. Utah St/UW the toughest 8/9 draw for a #1. Haven't even mentioned Kansas, because I really don't think they're good this year... but they're still Kansas, that they're the weakpoint says a lot.

MSU wins B1G... is rewarded by being put in Duke's region, which is not close to home either. WTF. I'm sure they would much rather swap places with Michigan, the team they've beaten twice over the past week.

Committee sure loves that Oregon and Wisconsin match up. Sure, give Wisconsin the only P5 12 seed that is also on an 8 game win streak.

I hate seeing Wofford and Seton Hall have to play round 1 and then having to play UK in round 2. Those are 3 teams I like and would have each given a chance to the S16, yes, even Seton Hall, who have become a different animal the past few weeks.

Archived