NCAA Tournament Thread

ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Opponents are now 0-5 in the final 10 seconds in a one possession game and none of them were greatly challenged looks lol. Va Tech airballing 2 3s at the end is peak Va Tech. Satan is looking out for his half-brother, Coach K, right now.

As an ACC basketball fan you should know how terrible Jamie Luckie is, he's fat, old, and blind. The officiating yesterday was some of the worst that I've seen in a college basketball game, especially down the stretch. Duke has played the last two games 8 on 5 and still won, we're just that good this year. 

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

As an ACC basketball fan you should know how terrible Jamie Luckie is, he's fat, old, and blind. The officiating yesterday was some of the worst that I've seen in a college basketball game, especially down the stretch. Duke has played the last two games 8 on 5 and still won, we're just that good this year. 

I'm sorry if you really believe that. 

I just feel like March Madness is here to make me mad, period! My Terps got dealt with in the second round and then I wanted Purdue to win. Nobody can close it out for me and I don't get it, lol!

Edwards went stupid versus VA. That was a hell of a game. Sad, sad ending though.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Duke/Nike better offer Chris Beard the biggest contract in the history of college basketball to replace Coach K when he hangs it up in a couple of years. 

After he wins Tech a couple Natty’s, sure.

I can retire from caring about college basketball after that lol. 

On 3/30/2019 at 4:14 PM, NYRaider said:

I need to find the twitter post showing the 11 missed Zion calls lol.

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I need to find the twitter post showing the 11 missed Zion calls lol.

No doubt, he should have been fouled out by halftime.  But the refs let both teams play.  It was a physical game, and they let people bump without calling weak fouls.  There is never a game when a team really has 3 fouls in a half.  Its impossible.

Chris Beard going for that B1G Championship this Saturday and if we win might as well give us the B1G trophy as well. Career as a HC against the B1G...

2015/16 (@ Arkansas Little Rock) beat Purdue 85-83 in the NCAA Tournament
17/18 (@ Tech) beat Northwestern 85-49, beat Purdue 78-65 in the NCAA Tournament
18/19 (@ Tech) beat Nebraska 70-52, beat Michigan 63-44 in the NCAA Tournament, ??? vs Michigan State 

Archived