DE Robert Quinn acquired for 2020 6th Round Pick

Matts4313

Not saying it's the right thing to do, but do you think this increases the chance of a DLaw trade?

Hearing this trade was to pair Quinn with Tank but we heard the same thing about Hurns and Dez last year.

6 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Not saying it's the right thing to do, but do you think this increases the chance of a DLaw trade?

Hearing this trade was to pair Quinn with Tank but we heard the same thing about Hurns and Dez last year.

I said in the DLaw thread that I could see Jerry feeling good about Taco and Quinn as his starters and moving DLaw.

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m very happy with this. This is the first time that I can remember where we didn’t fleece ourselves in a trade.

The Austin trade last year wasn't bad.

Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said Thursday that Quinn's acquisition won't affect their pursuit of extending Lawrence.

"No, we're motivated to get this deal done with DeMarcus Lawrence," Jones told the team's website. "He's obviously a guy who's been here, home-grown, who plays the game the way we like to see the game played. Obviously, he's learned under (defensive coordinator) Rod (Marinelli) and he plays the way Rod would like to see a defensive lineman play. He'll come off that left side, and Robert Quinn coming off the right with Randy (Gregory) and mixing a few of them down inside is nothing but a positive for us."

Archived