Cardinals sign DT Darius Philon (2 years, $10M)

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What's their DT situation look like now?

I think they now have Philon, Nkemdiche, Corey Peters and two bottom roster guys. They could still use a guy like Quinnen Williams.

But i'm starting to wonder if the rumors around Kyler Murray are true.

52 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I think they now have Philon, Nkemdiche, Corey Peters and two bottom roster guys. They could still use a guy like Quinnen Williams.

But i'm starting to wonder if the rumors around Kyler Murray are true.

I still think they ether draft Murray at 1 or trade out for a team to draft Murray at 1. I guess it takes two to tangle and not sure who would trade up to 1. Maybe the raiders but they seem with all the additions going to stick with Carr. Giants I don't think move to one but have the ammo to do so. Jaguars? They have Foles on a longer term deal don't think they do. Bengals? Maybe but they never have been aggressive. Then dolphins and redskins are to far down to be able tot trade up would have to give up everything to do so.

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I still think they ether draft Murray at 1 or trade out for a team to draft Murray at 1. I guess it takes two to tangle and not sure who would trade up to 1. Maybe the raiders but they seem with all the additions going to stick with Carr. Giants I don't think move to one but have the ammo to do so. Jaguars? They have Foles on a longer term deal don't think they do. Bengals? Maybe but they never have been aggressive. Then dolphins and redskins are to far down to be able tot trade up would have to give up everything to do so.

I think the Raiders are the only team that would be able to move up for Murray and I'm not sure those moves they are making are for Carr. But I wouldn't grab a QB if I'm Mayock....let's see what happens.

Cards are really giving all the signs that they are leaning toward selecting Murray at 1....the only move that's left is the Rosen trade, but I'm willing to bet that will not happen before the draft even if they are sure Murray will be the pick.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

You sure?

Positive.  "Two to tango" came first and was reconstructed some 75+ years later into "two to tangle" as the name for a children's game that was released in the 90's.

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Positive.  "Two to tango" came first and was reconstructed some 75+ years later into "two to tangle" as the name for a children's game that was released in the 90's.

You said "it takes take to tango.Read it again lol. 

Archived