Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You claimed protectors had some dumb ******* targets.

@Malfatron? Forge?  Really?

Once it became clear that we knew scum right off the bat, and before it was clear there was a bunch of conversions, I had this thought process:

With so many people who had knowledge of Malf role, I thought he was super important for town and that him being dead could lead to a bunch of new people turning red/different alignment. So I protected him. And after that I tunneled on him a bit.

He’ll break up fights, and can protect everyone. He’ll even throw you out of the bar if you get in his way. In reality, he should be everyone’s friend, but is he?

Ted, VMD, can you explain the bold? 

What about the part about being friends?

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

And Ted protected the child every night, even when everyone in the thread was hinting that they knew Malf's role.

Because he was cleared early on he was a prime hit target for scum. Only person I contemplated protecting other than Malf was BDP

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ted, VMD, can you explain the bold? 

What about the part about being friends?

Roleblocking ability I guess. 

No idea about the friends part. I guess I could have been converted by VMD or Sanchez?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Also VMD/Ted

Have either one of you hinted to using protections and/or being a bouncer through out the last 400 pages? Can you link to them? 

I didn't before yesterday night where I lolcleared you and Forge, without hinting at my protector role on purpose

Archived