Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Considering I was vanilla, alone, and against 3 townies and 2 rival scum factions...while the two most prominent individuals in thread made it very clear that their sole goal was to keep my teammate from winning...I'm quite pleased that I even got it to battlebots between scum.  

Dingo, you modkilling yourself was not good for two reasons.  1. It took away the coin flip lynch option.  2.  Even if scum had won the flip, the next day would have been the scum lynching the solo townie...and Matts could have killed me.   

Forge, you really did play a great first game.  And everything I said to you was 100% honest.  What I did say in scum chat was that swag and matts being so gung ho to end malf's faction was very motivating.  So I wanted to find any chance to win.  Which a 3 way chance gave me.  But I was never going to turn on you or stab you in the back.  Everyone in our scum chat can verify that.  Well done sir.  

All that said...GOD...winning feels so good.  @Matts4313.  @SwAg.  What does it feel like to finish in not first?  You didn't even let malf beat you.  You let malf's outed scummate beat you.  Please keep underestimating and looking down on me.  I love it.  

giphy.gif

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol, after being wiped out completely on N4, you come back and finish higher than town!

I still think that was a smart decision overall.  It created so much chaos.

And what is scum's number one friend?  Chaos.  

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

All that said...GOD...winning feels so good.  @Matts4313.  @SwAg.  What does it feel like to finish in not first?  You didn't even let malf beat you.  You let malf's outed scummate beat you.  Please keep underestimating and looking down on me.  I love it.

Meh, I was hamming it up on the Malf front. And as I said 400x's in thread, I play to have fun, so I gave no poops that I lost. That said.

I killed 2 of Malfs team. Swag killed 0. 

#just say'n

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol, after being wiped out completely on N4, you come back and finish higher than town!

We’re like the measles. Strikes us down, but we can linger like nobody’s business 

side note: I didn’t know matts was on our team, but if I did I’d know he’d be the one to **** up in the end 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

NOPE

You got third because your BattleBots champion, matts let his bots hit themselves and was eliminated R1

"let"

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You are welcome red team 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Meh, I was hamming it up on the Malf front. And as I said 400x's in thread, I play to have fun, so I gave no poops that I lost. That said.

I killed 2 of Malfs team. Swag killed 0. 

#just say'n

Well yeah, you obviously had a much better game than Swag.  

But don't try to play the 'oh, I didn't care that much about malf' card.  We know better.

This was one hell of a game though.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I still think that was a smart decision overall.  It created so much chaos.

And what is scum's number one friend?  Chaos.  

It was. Otherwise there would be no NKs, and a lot of clearish townies.

Lets give town an enemy.

Didn't know at the time there was SO much scum that must have felt the same way lol

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

We’re like the measles. Strikes us down, but we can linger like nobody’s business 

side note: I didn’t know matts was on our team, but if I did I’d know he’d be the one to **** up in the end 

Btch I carried you two (three?) to the finish line. I was the mastermind in making sure every single town was dead and the other factions just had 1 person each.

What did you do?

Archived