Packers Pre-Draft Visits Thread

packfanfb

22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Everyone is in Arizona for the owners meetings I believe. Think of this as a convenient time to look like we're working.

I’m sure but Gutey’s a GM in draft season. If he wasn’t interested in someone there he probably wouldn’t waste his scarce time there. 

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Harry?

He's falling. May be an excellent fit for us from what Zierlein says:

Back-shoulder boss who thrives with contested catch opportunities outside the numbers but lacks explosive traits. Harry's ability to body-up opponents and win with ball skills is undeniable, but his inability to find a threatening top gear or shake loose from tight man coverage must be accounted for within his new employer's scheme. His experience playing inside should help and teams will love his impact as a run-blocker. His competitiveness and ability to come down with the ball could make him a productive member of wide receiver trio in short order.

The non emboldened stuff is a concern, but if we're drafting him for the rest...

Could be possibly had at 44...

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Back-shoulder boss who thrives with contested catch opportunities outside the numbers but lacks explosive traits. Harry's ability to body-up opponents and win with ball skills is undeniable, but his inability to find a threatening top gear or shake loose from tight man coverage must be accounted for within his new employer's scheme. His experience playing inside should help and teams will love his impact as a run-blocker. His competitiveness and ability to come down with the ball could make him a productive member of wide receiver trio in short order.

The non emboldened stuff is a concern, but if we're drafting him for the rest...

Also brass went to his and Wren's game here:

(Also Marvel Tell is another really good safety prospect at this game.)

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/01/packers-were-in-attendance-for-nkeal-harrys-big-day-vs-usc/

I don’t mind Harry the player, but I hate Harry the fit for Aaron Rodgers. It’s one thing to ask Aaron to play within an offense - something I think can be accomplished - but Harry isn’t going to separate like Davante or Jordy at an NFL level. #12 would have to be willing to throw more low percentage shots than he’s used to.  

5 hours ago, Joe said:

Those are some pretty big limitations for #44

Archived