• 12, 30 - Quinnen Williams
    • 12 - Brian Burns, 30 - Jeffrey Simmons
    • 12 - Montez Sweat 30 - Jerry Tillery
    • 12 - Ed Oliver, 30 - Chase Winovich
    • 12 - TJ Hockensen, 30 - N'Keal Harry
    • 12 - Jawann Taylor, 30 - Nasir Adderley

Dexter Lawrence and Tillery.

Or Dillard and Harry.

Or move down for a two and get Jacobs (who is really growing on me as I read more about him) and Harry.

But I like the first most. Not enamored of the edge. This DL class is for real.

Edited by JaireAlex
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

I feel if we do that we will be saying, “dang we could have had XXXX” for years. 

Simmons is a legit top 10 player in this draft. I'd take him at 30 and let Daniels walk after this year and not miss a beat. 

Then again, I have deep issues with our defense costing us another title in 2010 after we went 15-1. We have sucked on defense since that year. I have been wanting to load up on defense in the draft ever since. I'm tired of not being to close out games defensively in the 4th quarter. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Simmons is a legit top 10 player in this draft. I'd take him at 30 and let Daniels walk after this year and not miss a beat. 

Then again, I have deep issues with our defense costing us another title in 2010 after we went 15-1. We have sucked on defense since that year. I have been wanting to load up on defense in the draft ever since. I'm tired of not being to close out games defensively in the 4th quarter. 

I'm not calling you out specifically but for some reason (and I'm assuming you mean the Giants game after the 2011 season) I've seen this game blamed on the defense a weird amount of times in the last few days. While the defense was far from stellar that night the offense completely crapped the bed in that game. IIRC they had 4 TOs and at least a half dozen or so drops. 

• Like 1