Haden released

CleBrowns07

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you don't think a guy is good enough to play for you, why care if he signs with the completion.

I hope Pitt does sign him, Coleman will leave him toasty.

I'm sure there is some sort of professional courtesy though. 

If he does sign with Pittsburgh, they should have traded him to the jets instead. 

That being said. He is in the later part of an injury filled career, I think Telfer and maybe even Shonn Coleman leave him toasty. Not just Corey.  

Just now, EL Brownso said:

They must expect a lot of him.

Does this take us off the hook for some of his salary? I know we have some people familiar with this stuff in here. 

Yeah, there was offset language that I believe removes a 4 million dollar burden from Cle

Im a little salty. I think he couldve been a good FS for us. Plus being a player active in the community, I think it wouldve been worth transitioning him to FS to see if it stuck this year and then cut him next off-season if it didnt. After all we did pay a big portion already

17 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

For the love of....why??? The Steelers....

Now, I really really hope my Joe Haden takes are trash and wrong...

Let's hope you all are right about him being trash and I'm wrong about him just being injured, playing well this preseason the majority of the time except for 2 bad plays, and him still being able to ball

GEESH

I loved Joe Haden a LOT...he toiled and played hard here.

But if he took LESS money to go the Pittsburgh......now I have beef with him sorry.......the Browns asked you take a paycut....you refused....now your willing to take less money to go to THE hated Rival.....

IF that is true....I'm still processing......what I have to say currently would be classless and Band Worthy....so I'll just keep it too myself

Joe Hadden, I hope you enjoy your Tyrian Silver Shekels......spend it well

30coinBag.jpg

9173224453_de0e271024_m.jpg

Joe's going the way of Phil Taylor and Justin Gilbert. Pittsburgh wants our trash for some damn reason. To anyone questioning Joe's skills. When he was one on one he got humiliated. Even with safety help he wasn't doing great. If ya got a corner who requires safety help, he shouldn't be a highly paid dude. Cuz, low paid corners can play decent with safety help. Just my feeling. Joe played better when he was hungry for that big pay day, and popping adderalls. 

Archived