Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Great game dome. 

Well done, guys who are alive

And damn I was terrible this game. From game play the first two days, and then just about every read I made in this game was wrong during the middle days (after I was dead)

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@The Orca you were right on whicker (I wasn’t wrong either I just didn’t think it was enough, there are FAR more narcissists out in the world than there are serial killers) but I was right on @MWil23 too. 

When you look at some of the false positives against civs, narcissist hardly stands out. 

Whicker thought it was over and claimed, but literally the only way he could be caught is if a watcher  saw him. Everything else was circumstantial and could’ve been explained away with his cover role

that changed the game lol as well as MWil claiming a role that had no endgame lol 

Just now, Dome said:

When you look at some of the false positives against civs, narcissist hardly stands out. 

Whicker thought it was over and claimed, but literally the only way he could be caught is if a watcher  saw him. Everything else was circumstantial and could’ve been explained away with his cover role

that changed the game lol as well as MWil claiming a role that had no endgame lol 

Mine overall wasn’t bad, in the end I think me being an insurance salesman was the thing a person or two went with for me to be a serial killer lol 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Appreciate it. There will definitely be a part 2 

You layered those perfectly IMO some had a good chance to make a bad person look good and a good person look bad. I wouldn’t be surprised if you took a lot of time messing with the numbers and chances etc etc to see how it would play out. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Mine overall wasn’t bad, in the end I think me being an insurance salesman was the thing a person or two went with for me to be a serial killer lol 

Yeah yours was basically the “innocent child” toned way down. You had some suspiciously clean trash cans and that was about it. 

Just now, Dome said:

Yeah yours was basically the “innocent child” toned way down. You had some suspiciously clean trash cans and that was about it. 

Would’ve been a bastard if a cover role, should’ve taken a swags advice and turned you SK 

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Dome this game was pretty damn cool. I liked the layers to things, that’s genius. 

@The Orca you were right on whicker (I wasn’t wrong either I just didn’t think it was enough, there are FAR more narcissists out in the world than there are serial killers) but I was right on @MWil23 too. 

Agree on the game set up.  Great way to add a few layers of conflict to the information obtained.  

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick gets MVP imo

Lead profiler Agent Hotchner, finds scum N1 and N2 and leads lynches against both with circumstantial evidence 

Agreed.  1 of PR best games that I can think of off the top.  Good invests early and found scum.    

I was floored that Forge was not targeted N1.  Maybe it was too obvious, but I felt I had to use my watch on him that first night given how he claimed to have the bomb defusal role.  

31 minutes ago, Dome said:

Spencer, JJ, Katie Kennedy and Ray Riley surrounded Emily.

Before they could grab her she sprinted into the dilapidated house she was living in, then it burst into flames!

@DingoLadd has been sent to forever prison!

TOWN WINS!

What happened to me?

Thanks for playing guys. I had a lot of fun as always. 

This was my last big game for several months. Doing just mini games for a while.

If somehow you missed it, I’ll be hosting a mini mafia tourney and need players/backups. Signups in TAST. 

Archived