Tennessee Titans 2019 Schedule

Titans fan 617

Am I the only one that's cool not having that many primetime games? Yeah they're cool and all, but I'd much rather get my anxiety and nerves out of the way at noon on Sunday instead of having to wait all Sunday for Sunday night or into Monday for MNF lol.

I dont understand why everyone gets insulted when we do t get the prime time games. We're just not a team that people who aren't fans want to see. Yeah 3 consecutive winning seasons, but who do we have who draws national attention? Our LT... And that's it... 

Nashville as great as it might be is a bottom 10 nfl market (population wise) and doesn't have that entrenched fan base like Wisconsin, KC, and even Nola and Buffalo have. 

The mainstream media hasn't really talked about us... We had no "sexy" moves... An unknown OC hire. No one knows or cares who we are... Except for us. And who cares?! I like the early Sunday games best anyway! Lol (I'm not a fan of all the later kick offs actually) 

I like the extra juice of a primetime game. I like the extra attention (as misguided as it may be.) 

And I personally like a late games because my Sunday mornings tend to be busy. 

In the grand scheme of things it's not crucial, but I like Prime Time Games. 

It’s nice to have Prime Time games when we can get them but I’m not that upset anymore when we don’t get them because I understand why we don’t get them.

The Titans offense has a whole just isn’t interesting to watch. 

With Mariota you just never know if he’s going to play or not

Granted there are other teams that will have more Prime Time games that have no business getting more like the Giants but I’m fine with not having short weeks outside of week 2 to week 3 

20 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

8-8 lol

We really do have a tough schedule. I could see 8-8 as well. If Henry dominates this year though, we could easily go 12-4. He really is the #1 factor here, IMO. Our defense is solid, although not spectacular — but good enough to get the job done.

28 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’m thinking worse until we find a QB and consistent pass-rush.

I’m thinking 10-6 or 11-5 if JRob add some interior pass rush, Henry picks up where he left off, & the biggest if of them all Mariota plays all 16 games #titanup

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m thinking 10-6 or 11-5 if JRob add some interior pass rush, Henry picks up where he left off, & the biggest if of them all Mariota plays all 16 games #titanup

I have more faith in the Henry if. I feel our offensive success and ultimately team success will fall on Henry. If he’s not successful, this team won’t be successful.

Archived