Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

180° change in your stance about hammering and killing those that haven't voted 🤔

24 hours and numerous reminders of the consequences change the picture

Blitzing a group of 3 people, which could easily involve a mafia laying low is MUCH different than a new player who has ignored several calls to vote.

If anything, I think the people who voted in between the posts you quoted are the ones we need to be suspicious of. The ones who laid low but still made sure they got their votes in

43 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

What do you make of Counselor and Whickakok surviving by a technicality? If they were following the thread they should have known they were being killed last night for not voting. They could both or 1 be mafia, but do you think the likelihood is that they are civ?

If so, that would leave (you being cleared)

Nacho

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

Orca

Removing myself, that leaves 

Nacho

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

These 5 people would contain 3 mafia and 2 civs. Do you feel Naz is the best choice still? 

I am still leaning Nacho and Tk3 (who moved off Nacho quietly again)

Do you think we should hammer Naz or Nacho, killing Whickakok as well? 

If 1 or both were mafia host would've replaced them by now for inactivity, especially whick given I don't remember him checking in till now. I'd lean busy civ but the chances they're mafia hiding in the shadows can't be ignored. 

I don't think Naz is the best choice but that's just what my gut is telling me. I'd say the best choice is nacho/forge but I'll go nacho.

Nacho. Hammertime.gif

Just now, DingoLadd said:

If 1 or both were mafia host would've replaced them by now for inactivity, especially whick given I don't remember him checking in till now. I'd lean busy civ but the chances they're mafia hiding in the shadows can't be ignored. 

I don't think Naz is the best choice but that's just what my gut is telling me. I'd say the best choice is nacho/forge but I'll go nacho.

Nacho. Hammertime.gif

Errrg... you were too quick for me theory to have time to mature....

59 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

What do you make of Counselor and Whickakok surviving by a technicality? If they were following the thread they should have known they were being killed last night for not voting. They could both or 1 be mafia, but do you think the likelihood is that they are civ?

Nacho

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

Orca

Nacho

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

These 5 people would contain 3 mafia and 2 civs. Do you feel Naz is the best choice still? 

I'm not Dingo, but FWIW, while my read still says Nacho because of the way he has posted in thread and certain inconsistencies in his posts, but if I were looking at the others, I'll admit I'm more wary of Counselor than Whick. There's something about the dropping in and out after a post or two, no explanations or anything, etc, that bugs me more so than just disappearing for the start of the game. I don't think Whick had made a single post prior (though I could be wrong)? That strikes me as a little more natural. I get that real life can get in the way. Counselor's seem more like a guy who really doesn't care if he's playing or not, or laying super low by dropping in just enough not to get bumped. I will add that I've only played a couple of games with Counselor, and while his activity has always been a little unstable and unreliable, I do believe that he was far more active in Gopher's World for spurts of time than anything he has shown at this point in this game yet, and he was town in that game. Not sure if that is a trend, or just happenstance. 

I don't have any sort of read on Naz or Tk3 for the most part as I really haven't played them. Tk3 is slightly more active in this game then he was in criminal minds when he was town, but I really don't know if that's telling or anything because it's far too much of a sample size. I really don't know what is what with either of them, so I have to defer to some of the others. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5482220

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

Nacho

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

Orca

Nacho

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

So still assuming Counselor is civ, we now have

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

2 of these are mafia unless Counselor is. 

Tk3 imo avoided lynching Nacho 2 times and Forge had a hint of him and Nacho bussing each other...though given when I was mafia with Forge I find it unlikley he would do that unless told to do so. Which imo leaves 2 of Tk3, Naz, and Pickle

8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm gonna assume I can talk now that its 3pm.

1/2 down boys with 2 fewer mafia options. 

I feel pretty good about Naz being town...

Hard to imagine them making another scum be their secondary push

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5482220

So still assuming Counselor is civ, we now have

Naz

Forge

Tk3

Pickle

2 of these are mafia unless Counselor is. 

Tk3 imo avoided lynching Nacho 2 times and Forge had a hint of him and Nacho bussing each other...though given when I was mafia with Forge I find it unlikley he would do that unless told to do so. Which imo leaves 2 of Tk3, Naz, and Pickle

Read through Pickles commentary on Macho and explain to me why I am the baddie and he is not...

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I feel pretty good about Naz being town...

Hard to imagine them making another scum be their secondary push

Actually, I retract this..

is PR is town, then Naz was caught between a rock and a hard place and voted for the alternative option

In fact, he also was one who was a lazy slow vote

Archived