Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

40 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Knew it B|

Glad my suspicion of you was right lol

Great job @DingoLadd @Pickle Rick @Tk3 (I guess lol), @Counselor (did you even even play) and @wwhickok (hopefully you can play the next one)

@TheKillerNacho 

tenor.gif?itemid=5466373

lol get out of here with the “I guess”

this was one of the better civ games I’ve played... near perfect other than the fact that I chose pickle before Naz, though I was adamant that as long as our next 3 lynches were some combo of pickle/Naz/myself then it was an auto win

@Pickle Rick is the other player worthy of votes tbh, he played extremely well also using more caution than I usually see from him, and overall having strong reads 

good pivot by town after that counselor mess.. thank god we got saved by a technicality there and that the hammer wasn’t valid. You guys needed to stick to the plan

@Forge was so aggressive in his day 1 bussing that he got himself into a ton of trouble, but was very skillful in backing off and letting others divert the attention.. but in the last 24, both he and Naz really buckled under their heat

i learned some good reads about 2 of the 3 mafia in particular this game

my ballot is:

mvp: @Pickle Rick

best logic: myself

most persuasive... hmm idk yet

@Counselor played fine

just because some people tripled down on an incorrect read of him doesn’t make his game bad

there is this really weird thing here where going against groupthink makes you bad, regardless of outcome

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Counselor played fine

just because some people tripled down on an incorrect read of him doesn’t make his game bad

there is this really weird thing here where going against groupthink makes you bad, regardless of outcome

They are simple minded. They won’t get it.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Counselor played fine

It's more of the fact that he didn't post one thought all game and just voted barely in enough time.  He has already posted more after the game then during the game. 

It just felt real lazy especially if he was town (which it turns out he was).  

tenor.gif?itemid=4887142

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's more of the fact that he didn't post one thought all game and just voted barely in enough time.  He has already posted more after the game then during the game. 

It just felt real lazy especially if he was town (which it turns out he was).  

tenor.gif?itemid=4887142

To add to this....

I fully get it if there were moves or even hits from mafia, but there wasn't.  Which meant our voice and vote are all town had to figure this out and he couldn't muster up enough to provide either.....

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

lol get out of here with the “I guess”

this was one of the better civ games I’ve played... near perfect other than the fact that I chose pickle before Naz, though I was adamant that as long as our next 3 lynches were some combo of pickle/Naz/myself then it was an auto win

@Pickle Rick is the other player worthy of votes tbh, he played extremely well also using more caution than I usually see from him, and overall having strong reads 

good pivot by town after that counselor mess.. thank god we got saved by a technicality there and that the hammer wasn’t valid. You guys needed to stick to the plan

@Forge was so aggressive in his day 1 bussing that he got himself into a ton of trouble, but was very skillful in backing off and letting others divert the attention.. but in the last 24, both he and Naz really buckled under their heat

i learned some good reads about 2 of the 3 mafia in particular this game

my ballot is:

mvp: @Pickle Rick

best logic: myself

most persuasive... hmm idk yet

You can say this was my best civ game and MVP designation...it wont hurt you. I knew the 24 hour rule...it wasnt a technicality. I used it baiting Forge which immediately set my sights on both him and Naz because Forge didnt follow onto Naz. I wanted Forge first for safety reason if wrong...but it worked perfectly imo with Forge lynching Naz in the end. I only had you wrong and it fit the numbers game that I was going by. 3/4 that lynched you were civ as well. My bad on that for my part. You played well for sure, but I think you were getting sidetracked before your lynch. You also seemed to mimic my thoughts a lot which sketched me out lol

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I wouldn't say we really "buckled under the heat" really. I was the hottest name out there for most of Day 2 and 3. I had Forge tell me he was going to hammer me for the "luls," and I didn't have a problem with it. Me voting for myself was simply just a vote to get us closer to Game 2 - and then Orca questions the whole thing and the game lasts 26 hours longer than it probably should have. I told Forge to say or do whatever the hell he wanted. Because I sure as hell was going to.

And the cookie frosty sundae thing from Wendy's is merely average. Stick with a plain frosty, much better.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You can say this was my best civ game and MVP designation...it wont hurt you. I knew the 24 hour rule...it wasnt a technicality. I used it baiting Forge which immediately set my sights on both him and Naz because Forge didnt follow onto Naz. I wanted Forge first for safety reason if wrong...but it worked perfectly imo with Forge lynching Naz in the end. I only had you wrong and it fit the numbers game that I was going by. 3/4 that lynched you were civ as well. My bad on that for my part. You played well for sure, but I think you were getting sidetracked before your lynch. You also seemed to mimic my thoughts a lot which sketched me out lol

you played well overall, no doubt.. I'm not taking away from you (and don't think I did in my original post)

N2 we were in alignment on the 3 people who needed to go to ensure the win.. your #1 choice of the 3 was incorrect just like mine was..

maybe I misread what was happening in your head, but in my mind you deviated from the plan that were both in agreement on, which was infuriating to me.. and I felt like it was fortunate that things shifted back to the right after almost going off the rails with the counselor vote

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think the only reason I went with @Tk3 was bc he switched from me to orca by making a rather good argument, but Naz fit that same argument.  Despite pushing me and naz he skipped over naz and went to orca.  

If he hadn't done that I probably would not have hammered him. Even after hammering him I was leaving open the possibility of switching off before the 24 hour period but tk3's post after the hammer sketched me out a little too much so I stuck on it.  I'm glad I did bc it would have been exposed and not able to be used on the counselor lynch 

What are we doing about the guy who didn't play this game? Do we have any evidence that he was following along? Did he learn from his experience or is just going to be more of the same?

I'm wondering if we need to move on from him unfortunately

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you played well overall, no doubt.. I'm not taking away from you (and don't think I did in my original post)

N2 we were in alignment on the 3 people who needed to go to ensure the win.. your #1 choice of the 3 was incorrect just like mine was..

maybe I misread what was happening in your head, but in my mind you deviated from the plan that were both in agreement on, which was infuriating to me.. and I felt like it was fortunate that things shifted back to the right after almost going off the rails with the counselor vote

I didnt deviate thought imo overall...I improvised and flushed out Forge, while in the end making Pickle lynch Naz to see where he stood

Archived