Votes himself again basically giving up

Sets sights on Tk3

Focused on Tk3

Shifted back to hinself

Another vote for himself

Soft claims cop out of no where while making the case for Tk3

Let's examine this based on his potential role

What he did basically

He voted himself at the start of the game, ramping up suspicion while hoping to gain pity and some vote changes. He claimed I think in a way that he did it for reactions (which I can buy) and got one on Tk3. But ended up voting himself again and then has pounced Tk3. Then soft claims cop asking for protection

As a normie does it make sense to do this? I'd suggest it does not. It essentially put a target on his back and then soft claiming cop. It's a death wish while hindering town right? If he is a normie he could gain protection that is wasted on himself, basically hurting town. He possibly could have said it to draw a hit as town, but it's just bad imo

As a cop does this make sense? I'd suggest it does not. Unless he outright claims cop it clouds up the game. Civs dont know whether or not he could be trusted and the doctor doesnt know whether or not to protect him. He has a target for sure just by softing it and there is little to be gained by remaining in a soft claim. Voting for himself hard is way to risky as well imo. In a game that is hammer style he might not be able to get the votes off and hard claiming at a certain point would be questioned due to the heat

As a doctor does it make sense? I'd suggest no as well. Again putting a target on your back with the soft claim regardless and risking death by lynch is a detriment to civs

As mafia does it make sense? YES it does. He votes himself to gain pity, tunnels it saying it gave him a read an pounds Tk3, soft claims cop to get the rest of the votes off, and potentially get the doctor to waste protection or the cop potentially claims and they know who it is

I may be in the minority, but I dont buy what ET is selling this game

I tend to agree

So I get that if you are the cop, you don't want to outright say it... but I have to imagine if ET is lying and is the goon, they already have you pegged as the real cop.. If you are soft CCing, you might as well hard CC so that the doctor knows to protect you

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I tend to agree

So I get that if you are the cop, you don't want to outright say it... but I have to imagine if ET is lying and is the goon, they already have you pegged as the real cop.. If you are soft CCing, you might as well hard CC so that the doctor knows to protect you

Special hunting again.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Special hunting again.

Please

You two have been so loose lipped that if one of you are mafia they ALREADY know who to hit tonight... me asking doesn’t change that

At this point we DO need to get hard claims so that the doctor can use his move and we can hold the other to the fire

On 4/19/2019 at 10:20 AM, Dome said:

Get the caah," The Boss motioned to the Goon, who fake-jogged to a 1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and started it up. The old man shuffled towards a closet and came back with a box cutter and some zip-ties (Nightly Hit and Roleblock) "We'll show 'em how killing is supposed to be done

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Please

You two have been so loose lipped that if one of you are mafia they ALREADY know who to hit tonight... me asking doesn’t change that

At this point we DO need to get hard claims so that the doctor can use his move and we can hold the other to the fire

This is flawed though depending on the order of moves and the type of protection there is. If the cop claimed, maybe they could be rendered useless by the roleblock even with the protection

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is flawed though depending on the order of moves and the type of protection there is. If the cop claimed, maybe they could be rendered useless by the roleblock even with the protection

This requires the mafia to roleblock the doctor, not the cop

The doctor absolutely should stay quiet 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Oh I get what you are saying...

The cop had already been rendered useless tbh

I think ET has put us in a bad spot by unnecessarily soft claiming imo. 

Not sure how we should go from here...my first thought is ET needs to hard claim and we roll the dice on how the moves work, or if he refuses we lynch him because he is either mafia or a normie. At the same time it could hurt us if he is the cop and claims and then he is done for. It's a problem imo

I've been looking back at a bunch of the posts and ET has stood out the most.  

If he is really claiming cop, then there would be no reason for the self vote seeing as he would have had the ability to claim that he was a power role later on in the day.  Then there is the soft claim of cop, he hasn't fully claimed it which is highly suspect in itself, but when when you add in the previous self votes it appears to be very damning.  Then you have et's hard push at tk3,  despite tk3 backing off of his vote on et (before he even had the answer from et about whether or not he was claiming cop).  

This connection has been strengthened imo by tk3's push for people to claim (I think it was tk3), it feels like tk3 sees that et is a lost cause for today and is trying to get the cop and the doctor to claim so he can get some cred for getting a cc to nail et while also getting targets for his move (roleblock or hit).

There is no need for the cop or doctor to out themselves, so please dont. 

ET

Outside of ET...this also stood out

On 5/5/2019 at 1:02 AM, SwAg said:

Lynch Orca

Counselor liked this post

On 5/5/2019 at 7:33 PM, SwAg said:

Counselor

And this

22 hours ago, Counselor said:

Swag

Then counter votes Swag for voting him

About the only help either has been this game...Swag pushing Counselor (good arguements) and Counselor just counter voting and complaining 

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Outside of ET...this also stood out

Counselor liked this post

And this

Then counter votes Swag for voting him

About the only help either has been this game...Swag pushing Counselor (good arguements) and Counselor just counter voting and complaining 

**** you *** hat

Archived