LB CJ Mosley

WR Josh Bellamy

RB TY Montgomery 

WR Jamison Crowder

QB Trevor Simian 

OG Tom Compton

CB Brian Poole

Trades:

Jets Trade the 3rd pick and LB Darron Lee to Tampa for the 5th pick, 2019 3rd, 4th and 2020 4th round pick

Draft:

R1: Ed Oliver DL Houston

R3: Erik McCoy C Texas A&M

R3: Ben Banogu EDGE TCU

R3: Terry McClaurin WR Ohio State

R4:  Drew Sample TE Washington

R4: Shareef Miller EDGE Penn State

R6: Cam Smith LB USC

R7: Jim Moreland CB James Madison

Depth Chart:

QB: Darnold, Simian, Davis

RB: Bell, Montgomery, McGuire, Cannon

WR: Anderson, Enunwa, Crowder, McLaurin, Burnett, Bellamy

TE: Herndon, Sample, Leggitt

LT: Beachum

LG: Osemele, Harrison

C: McCoy, Harrison

RG: Winters, Compton

RT: Shell, Qvale

DL: Williams, Oliver, Anderson, McLendon, Kaufusi, Shepherd

EDGE: Copeland, Jenkins, Banogu, Miller, Luvu

LB: Mosley, Williamson, Hewitt, Smith

CB: Johnson, Roberts, Poole, Jones, Nickerson, Moreland

SS: Adams, Miles

FS: Maye Middleton

K/P: Cat/Edwards

RS: Montgomery 

I like the trade back to the 5th spot. 

I like the first two picks. I’m buying the Frank Clark hype though. So I see that as a follow up to your trade back. But if we keep the picks, I like the positions you went with. WR and TEs are the way to go in the 3rd and 4th. And taking shots at edge in this situation.

There is almost no way McCoy is there in the 3rd.  I think there is a better chance he sneaks into the late 1st early 2nd.  I also don't think McClaurin makes it that far.  Kiper who has good sources mocked him in the 1st round.  I'm also not sure how much i love the value on that trade.  

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

There is almost no way McCoy is there in the 3rd.  I think there is a better chance he sneaks into the late 1st early 2nd.  I also don't think McClaurin makes it that far.  Kiper who has good sources mocked him in the 1st round.  I'm also not sure how much i love the value on that trade.  

I disagree I think he goes later than most imo, Jenkins is the guy I think goes higher than anyone thinks.

You lost me on the trade compensation and I stopped readying after that.  I would clamor for Macc to be fired  if he made a trade like that.  We moved up from one more spot back last year and gave up three 2nd round picks to do so.  You have us not only moving down 2 spots but giving a up a starting LB for a 3rd and two 4ths - no thank you. 

27 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

You lost me on the trade compensation and I stopped readying after that.  I would clamor for Macc to be fired  if he made a trade like that.  We moved up from one more spot back last year and gave up three 2nd round picks to do so.  You have us not only moving down 2 spots but giving a up a starting LB for a 3rd and two 4ths - no thank you. 

My thoughts exactly.

Archived