26. IND: Dexter Lawrence

27. OAK: Josh Jacobs

28. LAC: Dalton Risner

29. SEA: Garrett Bradbury

30. GB: Noah Fant

31. JAX FROM LAR: Nasir Adderley

32. NE: Jeffrey Simmons

. ATL FROM DET: Ed Oliver

yup thats a good look for the Falcons and can be had with giving up fair value for a great Dt prospect.   Im guessing the trade is  14 + 45  = 1550 value  for  8 + 88 = 1550.   So 1st and 2nd for 1st and 3rd.   It's literally a perfect valued scenario for both teams surprisingly lol.

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

. ATL FROM DET: Ed Oliver

yup thats a good look for the Falcons and can be had with giving up fair value for a great Dt prospect.   Im guessing the trade is  14 + 45  = 1550 value  for  8 + 88 = 1550.   So 1st and 2nd for 1st and 3rd.   It's literally a perfect valued scenario for both teams surprisingly lol.

Sounds about right.

5 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Sounds about right.

The way i look at it in this draft if you can literally get a player of Olivers talents and value without losing any picks you gotta do it.  Even more so when the 3rd round talent is almost as good as the round 2 talent in this draft.

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You’re still the only one who thinks Kyler gets past the Cards. I’ll have to ask you who’s your insider if you’re right B|

No insiders. Just a gut feeling. The pundits have said Kyler #1 the moment he measured in at 5'10. No one makes a decision based on that. Dual threat QB's come around often, These kinds of defensive linemen are generational, can't miss talents. I think the cardinals are BS'ing, and you can't BS a BS'er. When someone says kyler is going 1st, they eat it up on the spot due to Kingsbury's past comments. When they say someone else is going #1, You hear everyone say Smokescreen. The Cardinals haven't shown any willingness to trade Rosen, and if no one blows them away with an offer for Rosen, they'll go with Bosa and if they suck with Rosen this year, they'll probably be in a good position to take Tua.

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You’re still the only one who thinks Kyler gets past the Cards. I’ll have to ask you who’s your insider if you’re right B|

My insider is accessible to everyone. You just have to use it. The insider here is common sense 

Archived