Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

TecmoSuperJoe

On 4/24/2019 at 9:36 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I think he might.

I don’t see it.  Ricky Watters still isn’t in the HOF by comparison and though him and Lynch are pretty close, I’d give Watters the edge based on his receiving abilities and the fact that he scored 3 TDs in his Super Bowl win

For a man with such a huge upper body strength, the thing that amazed me about him was the quickness of his feet.  He was a great runner, but Walter Payton and Jim Brown could do runs like that every game, so that Beast Mode run against the Saints whilst great, was not the best I have ever seen.

Always hated the fact that we missed out on trading for him when Seattle swooped in. In fact I was more upset we lost him to Seattle than when we lost Moss to the Pats. He could of reunited with Rodgers and I bet it would've been amazing. Oh well, he truly was a beast. 

On 4/24/2019 at 2:53 PM, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Good riddance. The hometown publicity stunt BS is finally over. What a joke it was.

I agree. I was never a big fan of this "I'm coming home to Oakland to win a championship in their final years" spiel. He played alright. 

Archived