2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

Just now, John232 said:

Also on the record..I'm totally fine if we end up going Parris Cambell if AJ Brown is off the board. 

Not me...just way too raw if we want immediate impact. If we are taking more of a long term approach, I'm more okay with it, but top of the second is still rich for me. 

Just now, John232 said:

Wonder if this is where Sweat goes now. 

May depend on his heart and how they feel about that. If not, they could definitely go offensive line...I think that there are a lot of options there that people weren't sure were going to be available at this point. 

Just now, Forge said:

Not me...just way too raw if we want immediate impact. If we are taking more of a long term approach, I'm more okay with it, but top of the second is still rich for me. 

I don't think they go with him and I'd prefer Deebo Samuel to him. But after that, the water gets muddled for me. (assuming Brown, Metcalf and Hollywood are gone) 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

If Sweat doesn't go here, then that report about his misdiagnosis on his heart issue must have been bologna or teams aren't buying it. 

Could very well be the case....also, I have to assume that each team with interest had their own guys check him out too...so they're likely to trust that more anyway. 

Archived