2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Lindstrom is a good pick. I kept seeing him fall to round 2 in a number of mocks and had serious doubts about that. Lindstrom is a plug and play starter. 

Agreed. I have him as a mid-first, so happy to see him in that range. 

Just now, Forge said:

Has to be Haskins, right? If not, he may end up with the Raiders. 

Does he get past Denver? If Oakland ends up with Haskins it will be hilarious they land two of the players drafted to them....Just in different order lol. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It is pick 15 and no WRs/CBs/Safeties/RBs have been drafted yet. 

Still a few more DL to go in the 1st round and there will be a run of OL soon. 

Ssshhh don’t jinx it! We need Brown in the second, AJ, sorry, I know you like your Hollywood Brown 😉

Just now, John232 said:

I'd imagine PFF and TDN pundits are freaking out about Burns dropping. 

OMG, totally forgot he is still available. Damn, Giants or Panthers are about to end up with him. SCARY if he ends up going to Minnesota. 

Man, Denver is going to take a QB, but it's going to be Lock who I think will be a colossal bust. Lol I live in Denver so I have to hear about this team more than I'd like, but it will be fun when my co-workers are whining about Lock.  

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Does he get past Denver? If Oakland ends up with Haskins it will be hilarious they land two of the players drafted to them....Just in different order lol. 

I think the Broncos are going Lock. The trade down makes me think that at any rate. 

Archived