#1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Boston Celtics | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

bud is a bad playoff coach. Refuses to adjust. Cavs use to murder the hawks because he refused to adjust and defend the 3 point line. 

I think that was because their best player was Al Horford and the Cavs was a prime Lebron James.

13 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Lol, you puffed out your chest and acted like this wouldn't even be series. The Celtics look dangerous, healthy, and are clicking at the right time. You can't be all cocky and then play the victim card when you get called out for it. 

What victim card have I played? Show me. 

Methinks you have no clue what a victim card is. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think that was because their best player was Al Horford and the Cavs was a prime Lebron James.

Jr Smith and Channing Frye went off because they weren’t being guarded. Bud wanted to protect the basket and mid range shots he wouldn’t defend the line. 

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

bud is a bad playoff coach. Refuses to adjust. Cavs use to murder the hawks because he refused to adjust and defend the 3 point line. 

OK just read that the Bucks (coaching/strategy) was an "energy bump" and not any adjustments etc.. on ESPN. >:(

you mean to tell me the Bucks didn't play as hard as they could have in a playoff game??? in the 2nd rd??? against a team that sent them home last year??? while playing at home?? 9_9

@sdrawkcab321 you were saying??

Archived