#1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Boston Celtics | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

8 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I’m working 12-10

No excuses.  You didn't watch the game today, so you're not a real Bucks fan.  You should have called off, or better yet quit your job so it wouldn't interfere with any other Bucks playoff games.  #NotARealFan

/s

1 minute ago, showtime said:

No excuses.  You didn't watch the game today, so you're not a real Bucks fan.  You should have called off, or better yet quit your job so it wouldn't interfere with any other Bucks playoff games.  #NotARealFan

/s

I’m missing game of thrones too ;(

Paul Pierce is an idiot.  The series is over because of one game?   The Bucks have had the best record in the league all season, and because they have one bad game the entire series is over... wow.

Before the game today, Pierce said the Bucks could win a championship.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I look forward to the crickets Tuesday night. 

Why would there be any crickets even if Boston loses their conflict getting a split which is not bad in my opinion the pressure is big on you guys right now after that first game loss. So if there are any crickets it'll be coming from you guys

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Why would there be any crickets even if Boston loses their conflict getting a split which is not bad in my opinion the pressure is big on you guys right now after that first game loss. So if there are any crickets it'll be coming from you guys

I'm not going anywhere lol. So, no, crickets ain't coming from my end. I'll either gloat in victory or give props in defeat. Today was a perfect storm for Boston and well executed. We were all outta sorts and nobody stepped up. 

BTW, I'm talking about all the randoms that come in and talk **** and then disappear. It happens all over this forum. 

On 4/24/2019 at 12:44 PM, beekay414 said:

We win game 1 by 10+ and set the tone for the series.

well, one team certainly did win the game by 10+ points and set the tone for the series... maybe next time you'll remember this post before you anoint yourself royalty lol 

22 hours ago, N4L said:

Both coaches are great defensive coaches who know how to make in game adjustments, especially Brad Stevens.

The Celtics will find a way to get the ball out of giannis' hands with a zone defense.

Nailed it

22 hours ago, N4L said:

The over/under in this game is 223... I think it will go way under.

NAILED IT

GOING TO ROLL IT ONTO THE UNDER ON TUESDAY. Its currently at 220 which is still way too high. I expect that by the end of the series the oddsmakers are setting the total to 212 or less. Going to be that type of series. keep pounding the under 

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

well, one team certainly did win the game by 10+ points and set the tone for the series... maybe next time you'll remember this post before you anoint yourself royalty lol 

Or, ya know, I'll keep posting with confidence and won't overreact to a single game that was a legitimate perfect storm for Boston. Regression and progression will happen and this series will be a rollercoaster. Gonna be a thrill ride.

*shrug*

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Or, ya know, I'll keep posting with confidence and won't overreact to a single game that was a legitimate perfect storm for Boston. Regression and progression will happen and this series will be a rollercoaster. Gonna be a thrill ride.

*shrug*

Lol, you puffed out your chest and acted like this wouldn't even be series. The Celtics look dangerous, healthy, and are clicking at the right time. You can't be all cocky and then play the victim card when you get called out for it. 

Archived