#1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Boston Celtics | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

Surprising game but definitely what the Celtics should have been doing all year. Playoff Horford/Kyrie running the offense = the team that ain't a threat with a 20 point lead on the homecourt of the 1 seed in the nba 

I am glad to see Hayward not look like he's about to retire 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

This is a version of the Celtics that is worrisome. I only saw this team a few times in the regular season. 

Giannis starting to make some 3’s now but overall great job on him. 

They have a roster built for the playoffs. And usually having depth is greta in the regular season but they had the wrong kind of depth where they had a bunch of good players and very few role players. But the Celtics in the playoffs like to play a half court game where they execute and let their isolation players do work. And their defense is filthy when they lock in. Not having Horford healthy for much of the regular season really hurt them. Well, now he's healthy and they are playing up to their potential. Kyrie though still seems a bit off to me. Like he has some injury he is dealing wiith. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They have a roster built for the playoffs. And usually having depth is greta in the regular season but they had the wrong kind of depth where they had a bunch of good players and very few role players. But the Celtics in the playoffs like to play a half court game where they execute and let their isolation players do work. And their defense is filthy when they lock in. Not having Horford healthy for much of the regular season really hurt them. Well, now he's healthy and they are playing up to their potential. Kyrie though still seems a bit off to me. Like he has some injury he is dealing wiith. 

I’m all too aware of the regular season vs playoff built teams sadly. 

All those things make sense. I knew it was never a talent issue with this team. I weird fit/injuries played a huge factor. Hayward not looking anything close to himself for a majority of the year really changed the makeup of this team and also weird moody Kyrie. 

Kyrie controlled the crap out of this game. Dude could very easily have like 15 assists, but the Bucks don't want to switch the pick and roll and that just keeps leading to wide open shots for Horford off the pick and pop. The weak side defender needs to shade a bit in Horford's direction and make him either put the ball on the floor or take a contested shot. What kind of game plan was this? 

as I said before Boston gets any shots they want they have a lot of weapons and they are clicking except for Tatum which is okay because they have a lot of weapons. I said how long will Milwaukee be able to hit those tough shots that they made in the first half. I don't see how Milwaukee has an answer

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

Also I think it’s possible Kyries knee may just be permanently a problem for him I think he’s always gonna be fighting through at least some pain. 

Very possible. Like he's ballin today no doubt, but there is still something up with him. Lacks just a bit of explosiveness he usually has but he seems in pain every time he comes down on his knee.  

Archived