#1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Boston Celtics | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

My first half impressions I'll have that Boston is getting almost any shot they want missing some easy ones especially Al Horford. Wall Milwaukee I'm making some incredibly defended shots especially Mirotic. How long can they continue that off is my question. So far this game is living up to the hype. Boston has done a great job overall on Giannis. Don't change too much of that but help Aron Baynes out for sure

Why the hell can't the Celtics run a fast break to save their lives? Not only do they hardly get many lay ups at the rim, but then when they have fast break opportunities they turn out to be ugly lol. 

Horford may be the best defender on Giannis from anyone in the league. Who else is in that competition? Draymond? Possibly Milsap? 

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Bledsoe has played great defense today.

Bucks should use Giannis as a roller instead of isoing him. Just have whoever Kyrie is guarding as the ballhandler.

Yep, Giannis just keeps running into a brick wall trying to isolate Horford. It's actually amazing how great he is with having no damn mid range game at all nor a three ball. 

They aren't taking advantage of Kyrie on ANY switches. Even when he ends up on Mirotic, they don't get it to him and when they try they just throw it away. 

Celtics offense aside from that one stretch in the 2nd quarter has been great and their defense has been on point from the opening tip. 

Archived