#1 Milwaukee Bucks vs. #4 Boston Celtics | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

On 4/26/2019 at 8:43 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Expect a bunch of grind it out games but fun indeed. 

That's what I am expecting too, a tight series where ever possession matters. 

Both coaches are great defensive coaches who know how to make in game adjustments, especially Brad Stevens.

The Celtics will find a way to get the ball out of giannis' hands with a zone defense. I don't think the Celtics will be able to score easily either. 

The over/under in this game is 223... I think it will go way under. what say you guys?

Edited by N4L

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

And thank God Aron Baynes is not starting finally a good coaching decision. Good job Brad Stevens

Right on cue at the saying this Brad Stevens inserts Aron Baynes who immediately commits of file then turns the ball over and then commits another file he is not meant for this series

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Kyrie has not even hit the rim on any of his makes yet. Gordon Hayward isn't playing better now because he's feeling better it's because of Marcus Smart is not there and the ball is in his hands a ton more why people all year did not understand this is unbelievable

It's not specifically related to Smart, but just having one less guy who has the ball in his hands is what this team needed all season. They just had too many guys on the team that needed the ball one way or another. 

I know Giannis stepped out of bounds, but no way in hell would that have been a foul on Baynes right? He actually was in front of Giannis who clearly used his shoulder to push off. Either no call or foul on Giannis.