Jump to content
Broncofan

2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Recommended Posts

OK, it's time for the draft thread to come up.....this time tomorrow, we'll have pick 1.10 (or later lol) in the bag, so might as well get it ready.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE RESPECTFUL TO EACH OTHER!

As usual, Klis has the FO mouthpiece prep piece - no surprise, Hockenstein, the 2 Devin's @ILB, T Williams, Ed Oliver and of course, Haskins/Lock, are listed.   Fant/Greedy Williams listed as trade-back type targets.

 

Full article link - https://www.9news.com/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/final-look-at-candidates-for-broncos-first-round-draft-pick/73-bfd6952e-7d8a-4f1c-b016-19b04ce27381

And of course, there's that little news piece about a potential CHJ trade being explored.   Think it's more likely to be a day 2 deal, and there's no pressure on Elway to make a deal if it's not worth the value, but obviously worth watching.

Avengers opening night & Round 1 on the same night, and draft ends a few hours before GoT ep 3...man, what a weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @Broncofan for setting this up. I ask that we have no spoilers in this thread please!!!! Thank you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Thanks @Broncofan for setting this up. I ask that we have no spoilers in this thread please!!!! Thank you!!!!

Translation -  don't post the pick unless it's televised, right?  That's how it works in the Draft Forum, just clarifying so everyone is clear.

Edited by Broncofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Translation -  don't post the pick unless it's televised, right?  That's how it works in the Draft Forum, just clarifying so everyone is clear.

Yes sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless someone offers a 2nd or more for CHJ there's no reason to let him go. He can play out the season, walk during next FA, and Denvers got a good chance of a 3rd rd comp pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AKRNA said:

Unless someone offers a 2nd or more for CHJ there's no reason to let him go. He can play out the season, walk during next FA, and Denvers got a good chance of a 3rd rd comp pick.

I think if anything it is a 2020 2nd. Contending team decides to go all in this year, gives up a 2020 2nd for CHJ.

Shame on the Broncos / CHJ for making us think about this during our Christmas! Happy draft day everyone - i'll be on a plane until like pick 21 or so...hoping the wifi works well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Avengers opening night & Round 1 on the same night, and draft ends a few hours before GoT ep 3...man, what a weekend.

Umm you forgot, Game 6 of Denver at San Antonio... hoping for a good night for the city of Denver!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Umm you forgot, Game 6 of Denver at San Antonio... hoping for a good night for the city of Denver!

Not being a local guy I’m not a Nugget fan lol.  But yeah even more goodness for DEN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iLikeDefense said:

Umm you forgot, Game 6 of Denver at San Antonio... hoping for a good night for the city of Denver!

Draft snuck up on me dude. Been enjoying our city being in the playoffs again. Pretty nice that I haven't had to focus on the draft since the end of the NBA regular season for once 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s see if my dream I had last year after the draft about us taking Will Grier comes true. Possible trade up back into the first for him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Let’s see if my dream I had last year after the draft about us taking Will Grier comes true. Possible trade up back into the first for him...

Couple weeks ago you hinted at liking a Safety very much in this draft - not sure if I missed a post where you mentioned who it was or not, but I am still curious as to who it is?

Savage is getting a lot of hype this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Counselor - if you want this thread to be spoiler free, where do you want spoilers to go?  A current thread, or another new one that's not pinned?  Unlike Avengers, I don't avoid spoilers for the draft, and I'm sure others will do likewise, so if there's a post from Klis/Renck/Jhabava/etc. that leaks, where do you want it?  I edited the title so it's clear not to spoil for for those watching on TV.

Edited by Broncofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

@Counselor - if you want this thread to be spoiler free, where do you want spoilers to go?  A current thread, or another new one that's not pinned?  Unlike Avengers, I don't avoid spoilers for the draft, and I'm sure others will do likewise, so if there's a post from Klis/Renck/Jhabava/etc. that leaks, where do you want it?  I edited the title so it's clear not to spoil for for those watching on TV.

Took care of it thanks sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Couple weeks ago you hinted at liking a Safety very much in this draft - not sure if I missed a post where you mentioned who it was or not, but I am still curious as to who it is?

Savage is getting a lot of hype this week.

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

I like him a lot as well.  I really like all of Johnson, Savage, and Thornhill as safeties in today’s NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×