2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

Well, as much as I think OAK reached with 3 of their first 4 picks, that was a fine Rd4 pick with Diontae Isiah Johnson.  He was 1 of 2 CB's left from our visits (Iman Marshall also went, and was a guy who visited, but he's more of a hybrid guy than CB IMO).    LAC then takes Duke Tranquill, a guy I forgot for coverage ILB candidates.   Getting Adderley & Tranquill for pass coverage up the  middle with Derwin James there, and DT Tillery, really makes that D just scary, barring injury,   

LAC & KC really have killed it as contenders.   Up until the  trade today, we've been keeping up really well, but their draft rooms must be ecstatic as well.     AFCW could return to its halcyon days of being the toughest division soon (we lost that honor the last 2 years for sure).

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Well, as much as I think OAK reached with 3 of their first 4 picks, that was a fine Rd4 pick with Diontae Johnson.  He was 1 of 2 CB's left from our visits (Iman Marshall also went, and was a guy who visited, but he's more of a hybrid guy than CB IMO).    LAC then takes Duke Tranquill, a guy I forgot for coverage ILB candidates.   Getting Adderley & Tranquill for pass coverage up the  middle with Derwin James there, and DT Tillery, really makes that D just scary, barring injury,   

LAC & KC really have killed it as contenders.   Up until the  trade today, we've been keeping up really well, but their draft rooms must be ecstatic as well.     AFCW could return to its halcyon days of being the toughest division soon (we lost that honor the last 2 years for sure).

Isaiah Johnson

Eh, maybe him and the rest of the coaching staff have something specific in mind for him. For now, I'll withhold judgement; Fangio knows his linebackers. Seems odd though. I had to look him up cause I'd never heard of him, was surprised to find that he actually played for us in 2016 lol.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Isaiah Johnson

Man, I've had a rough weekend lol.  Thx.

(I did love me some Diontae as a value pick, but of course PIT scoops him up early.  No better sign a guy is likely to succeed than having that team invest early).