2019 Day 1 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

jleisher

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:

If there is a group that can get the most out of Rashan Gary I believe that the group would look exactly like Mike Daniels, Kenny Clark, Za’Darius Smith, & Preston Smith. A group of true professionals that will motivate him and show him how to put the work in.

Man there are a group of you that really don’t like that I didn’t like the pick. It’s ok. Guess what. I’ve been wrong before. I’ll be wrong again. I hope like all hell I’m wrong. I’ll celebrate my wrongness with you. There’s lots to like, if he hits his ceiling it’s a home run.

Excellent backpedaling skills!

Just now, JBURGE said:

Me too my friend. I'm surprised the pick wasn't Dillard

I understand the appeal of Gary.  You're not getting that kind of athlete with any resemblance of significant production.  He's probably a top 3 pick if the production matched the numbers.

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

That's been my feel for a week. But also at 12

I don't think the Packers wanted to move down much from their position.  I think Washington was their floor.  And recent reports said Washington wasn't willing to move up unless they were basically getting a steal.  That wasn't happening from Green Bay's perspective.

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

The Vikings are gonna get Dillard my god

Don't worry, he'll bust hard there.  They can't develop an OL.  If Lindstrom didn't go there, they would have gone there IMO.  Probably need to go Bradbury or Ford here tbh.

Archived